Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up the car and I would like to know if anyone knows the brand of this intake. Im looking to go back to stock and would like to know how to price it.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I'd say Steeda. I would think you could get $50 or so for that.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After looking that the car it looks like its got a steeda TB as well..

http://www.steedafocus.com/store/2000-2004-Focus-Products-Fuel-&-Induction/c234_253/p401/65mm-Throttle-Body---Zetec---'00-'02/product_info.html

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im not looking for tuned... just want an all stock car that gets good MPG.. Ive got a fast car..

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Im not looking for tuned... just want an all stock car that gets good MPG.. Ive got a fast car..
Actually, if you get a tune for the car, not only will you net a few more ponies, but also you will pick up some mpg. I picked up an average of 2mpg more from stock. Also, you won't really notice a difference from the short ram to stock as far as mileage is concerned. Just a few things to think about.

Any pics of your other car?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hear you, just prefer the car in its stock form.

Here are the pics you asked for...

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
^^^^^[:0] [:0] Its so pretty...

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
If you want to go back to stock I have the stock airbox and throttle body. I would like to work out something with you on the TB as well. I already have one on my car but I want to take a look at another one to see how stiff the spring is. Let me know!

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
i too have a complete svt intake system from the tb-elbow-maf tube-airbox w/side snorkel-front snorkel and breather tube (everything)

·
Registered
9,084 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol, its angry when I drop it at 50 and spin the tires..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts