Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i just bought a body kit off of ebay, it seemed like it was a steal with not much time left. there are some pictures of it on the page heres the link....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...=8068624759&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

i went to the website that is on the picture extremedimensions.com or something like that, and it looks like it is a "poison" body kit. anyways i got the entire body kit for like 180 bucks shipping and all, so let me know what you guys think of the situation. thanks!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
doh,

post up how the fitment and quality is on that kit. XD isnt known for the highest quality parts, and most of the pictures on their site arent even their actual kit (look at the mk2 supra kit, its a erebuni kit with an XD watermark).

not trying to burst your bubble, but just warning you. better make sure they have a warranty or something, in case something isnt right, you can send it back to them.

·
Registered
531 Posts
It's a Poison kit, I think. It's fiberglass, I recon. I can't remember the guy's name, but he has a [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g awesome ZTS with a grille that's painted blue and had a crash with a deer. He has the same kit. His seems to fit nice, but who knows how much work went into it.

I'm not gonna lie to you, though, that ebay page DOES NOT look like it's gonna work out for you. He says that it's a ground effects kit, which generally means it's not a full fascia. The pictures he has may be a representation only, or he may be a straight up scam artist who has no idea what he's talking about. In any case, if you did get 4 full replacements for 112.... WIN! WIth all of 1 clean transactions under his belt, I wouldn't have trusted him.

Hope you used paypal.

EDIT: In hindsight, that isn't a poison kit at all. It's definitly Extreme Dimensions, like the poster before me was saying. I remebmer seeing it on SCO and thought they had mostly poison kits, but they have a lot of ED floating around too.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i havent payed the guy yet either, i am still kind of waiting for his reply as too if its the entire kit, or just little addon deals for the stock bumpers. worse comes to worse, i guess i just wont pay the guy.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Washington eh? Hmmm...well anyways, the kit looks good but...like said above...beware of fitments

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Good luck.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I'm a <10 transaction ebay newbie and still a newbie to the car modding world, in the big picture. Don't take my bad feeling about the transaction as your only advice. The 5k+ mega sellers started with one transaction too, I guess. Just look into paypal and ebay and how well they'll cover you. If you recieve a product and it is significantly different, you're entitled to your money back. Just get the seller in a message to tell you that it's like it appears in the picture, and if it doesn't work out, he's [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)], not you.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Looks like a cool kit. Don't know about the quality of fthem though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts