Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I posted a thread earlier but now it seems to have pulled a vanishing act. I am considering a set of tires on ebay and would like to get some feedback on them if I can. I am thinking about getting these for my SVTF and it looks like a great deal. Does anyone know anything about these? Thanks in advance.

ebay item# 8059703715

·
Registered
549 Posts
well i have heard mixed emotions about nankang, i have heard they are not a bad tire....but they are a low budget version of say yokahama...etc. i see you can those on ebay for $253 after shipping and all.....but for that price or a little more you could get a set from a reputable company......tirerack has a nice selection in the 50-80 dollar per tire range...they dont look like bad tires though[thumb]

·
Registered
373 Posts
Go for it. I've hear some good things about Nankang from a few people.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Jaykirs, I trashed the thread cause when I opened it, it was empty, no posts in there.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
those tires, umm well i've been in birsir's car doing umm well going very fast on the clover leaf with no issues

·
Registered
456 Posts
for a low end tire they do a pretty good job i have a friend at work that has them on his scion xa and he has had them for 2 tears the tread wear is good but he does not race as far as i know they and they still look ok.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^ Hmmm, strange, oh well, no biggie Chad :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts