Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally, I LOVE the steering wheel. I have never driven any other vehicle in which I felt so connected to the entire driving experience.

What is your favorite feature of your 2012?[woot]

·
Registered
781 Posts
While I don't have my car yet I like the whole idea of IA. Not having to rummage through pockets when I'm carrying things, just getting close and opening the hatchback or the door. No key in ignition, just hit a button and go. Very convenient.

·
Registered
48 Posts
my favourite feature... humm this is a tough one, yea perhaps the steering.. and handling.. and maybe my sound system the whole media hub and bluetooth, the setup its so easy to use and convenient

·
Registered
94 Posts
I don't have my car yet either but I agree with Scott and am looking forward to the IA. I can't wait to try it out by only having my keys in my purse. Gonna be easy when I have my dogs leash in my hands too. Exciting!
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
519 Posts
This --------------v

·
Registered
193 Posts
That is a tough question. I am going to answer this in a weird way. I have drove piles of crap most of my life. I don't have a good basis of comparison (except my Gran Torino, but that is a different kind of monster).

I will answer using my roommates opinion. He drives both an '05 RX-8 and a '11 Audi A4 S line. He says my seats are more comfortable than his A4, and that my handling is almost better. Although the RX-8 kills the focus in handling, but he admits it is an unfair comparison, and I agree.

·
Registered
197 Posts
IA, gas milage, sound system, seats... MFT is buggie, but I dont dislike, but I will add this to the list when they work out some bugs.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Nothing I don't like but if I had to pick just one I would say the back-up camera.

·
Registered
882 Posts
While I don't have my car yet I like the whole idea of IA. Not having to rummage through pockets when I'm carrying things, just getting close and opening the hatchback or the door. No key in ignition, just hit a button and go. Very convenient.
I'd probably agree with this. Followed closely by the MFT system. Despite its many flaws it's still a great system and completely usable.

The IA system definitely is my favorite though. It's great because I play a lot of volleyball and whatnot and I wear shorts without pockets. I keep my keys, wallet, and phone in my backpack. It's great because I can just walk up to the door and unlock everything with a touch, go back to the rear hatch, throw the backpack in the back, and get in and drive away...all the while the fob is in my backpack. I never have to worry about losing my Fob or my keychain.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts