Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im fixing to move to the mid west region and compared to my former regin it looks like this place is a dead zone for activity. is there no focus fanatics in this area?

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im going to colorado but ive noticed the mid west forum hardly ever comunictes unlike the mid atlantic we are constantly talking and planning the next g2g.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I've noticed most of the midwest focus owners use the regional forums on focaljet.

·
Registered
577 Posts
id like to meet up with some focus users before i deploy

·
Black Mesa Racing
2,410 Posts
^ yes some are.

also our area to cover is the largest with the least population of people so.... that makes things hard. theres like 3 of us in lincoln, NE. about a doven in KC/ areas around. and the same with the Denver area. Then others scattered around. its hard to have one big meet cause i only think it would be in Denver/Lincoln/Omaha/KC because those are the biggest citys and are closest to the people.

but i'm willing to drive to wherever no matter to me i make it to KC when i can, and i LOVE colorado when i lived there so i'll go there anytime i can.

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im moving to colorado and gonna be doing a big list of installs on the vehicle.

·
Black Mesa Racing
2,410 Posts
if you let me stay for free out there i'd come if i could.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Yeah most of us in the MW use the "other site" to post in the regionals. We do have some very clean rides though.

·
Black Mesa Racing
2,410 Posts
^that is true.

hey i have an idea.... we should comment over here a little more cause i don't even like commenting on that site that much. lol

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have an account on focal jet but hardly ever post i cant even remember what my password is focus fanatics is a much better sight in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
there are quite a few of foci here in Nebraska..but like none of them know about the online forum world lmao

i'm here Representing the whole state of Nebraska it seems haha lmao

·
Registered
577 Posts
im not sure where all the denver foci are. i pass another 08 owner at 7:08 every morning. we actually started waving because we have the exact same car and we see each other at the same intersection at the same time every work day... we're kinda best friends, lol

·
Late for Dinner
15,332 Posts
Maybe we need to get the pimp cards going again and start sticking them under windshield wipers. get some fresh blood on here.
Thinking about getting a meet going in the black hills next fall sometime after ff09 is done and I get back from mexico

by the way, the ride is almost done. has new hood, paint bbk, etc... (well, still have to swap pulleys but thats about it)

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
are those MR-7 rims?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts