Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone be kind enough to instruct me as to what this is, and where
it belongs/attaches to. Found it hanging today and cannot locate where it should belong. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind. Googled the part number and found an old thread on the jet. It's a radio capacitor assembly. Looks like it gets bolted to the plate that the coil pack is mounted to. It is supposed to suppress electronic interference from the ignition coil. Guess that explains a lot of the static I had when listening to my radio...before someone broke into the SVT and stole it a few weeks ago. Anyways I guess this shows how much I trust and rely upon FF. I come here before i go to Google Haha.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nevermind. Googled the part number and found an old thread on the jet. It's a radio capacitor assembly. Looks like it gets bolted to the plate that the coil pack is mounted to. It is supposed to suppress electronic interference from the ignition coil. Guess that explains a lot of the static I had when listening to my radio...before someone broke into the SVT and stole it a few weeks ago. Anyways I guess this shows how much I trust and rely upon FF. I come here before i go to Google Haha.
search tool is win

1 - 3 of 3 Posts