Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Really wonder at some of the folks making up those parts pages.

Randomly tossing a door trim piece in with fender/mud flap is a VERY silly place to put it.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Really wonder at some of the folks making up those parts pages.

Randomly tossing a door trim piece in with fender/mud flap is a VERY silly place to put it.
+1 - There should be some sort of interactive click on the car zoom/explode map - it would make my life so much easier.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've noticed it can be incredibly difficult to find a part number on some of these part websites because, like sailor mentioned, they just toss random parts into categories that don't even pertain to that part or area of the vehicle. It's frustrating, especially when you're searching for something and it just won't come up.

I wish too that more of these websites would show actual examples of color choices, especially for interior trim. I know that's a long shot, but for someone like me who is currently in the middle of swapping their interior trim around from various Focus models–it makes it a pain to hunt down items.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ok, so in the vein of mysterious parts, what is that little peg that the hatch cover's cords hook on?
It just slips into a slot in the head liner, but one of mine is missing. consequently, my hatch cover is only held up by one side when I open the tailgate.

I think it's 519A16, but I can't see a good enough diagram to tell for sure...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Ok, so in the vein of mysterious parts, what is that little peg that the hatch cover's cords hook on?
It just slips into a slot in the head liner, but one of mine is missing. consequently, my hatch cover is only held up by one side when I open the tailgate.

I think it's 519A16, but I can't see a good enough diagram to tell for sure...
check this thread http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/mk3-focus/317812-2013-ford-focus-hatch-back-cargo-cover-chord-change.html there's a picture of the part

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ah hah!
Yep, that looks like what I was seeing on the diagram.
DV6Z-58519A16-AA

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.