EJECTO SEATO CUZ!!!

lol sorry had to

·
Registered
20 Posts
EJECTO SEATO CUZ!!!

lol sorry had to
[rofl]

In all seriousness though, according to the manual it should only be used during car chases. Apparently it releases a thick sheen of oil behind the vehicle and arms a set of spikes through Ford Sync.

I tested mine and was prompted by Sync, "Would you like to shoot a spike?"

ME: "Yes."

Sync lady: "Into the adjacent tire, door, or driver?"

ME: "Tire."

Sync lady: I didn't understand you?"

Me: "Tire."

Sync lady: "Okay, shooting fire."

You have to be careful with the tire command. I accidentally scorched a Hyundai Elantra in front of me. Gave a whole new meaning to fluidic sculpture. ;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
It the fuel cut-off switch, the dealer showed me when I picked it up. In an accident, the car shuts the fuel pump off. The only way you can get it to turn back on is to press that button.

·
Registered
87 Posts
It the fuel cut-off switch, the dealer showed me when I picked it up. In an accident, the car shuts the fuel pump off. The only way you can get it to turn back on is to press that button.
Cool feature. I keep learning more and more about my car-to-be!

·
Banned
571 Posts
Are you sure? My manual has just an ignition on-off sequence to follow to restore fuel pumping to the engine.

·
Registered
781 Posts
according to the owner's guide 2nd ed., page 298, the fuel pump shut-off is reset by turning the ignition off and then back on and notes "it might take one additional attempt." i would say that button is not the fuel pump switch at all. no idea what it is. sorry.

·
Registered
495 Posts
[rofl]

In all seriousness though, according to the manual it should only be used during car chases. Apparently it releases a thick sheen of oil behind the vehicle and arms a set of spikes through Ford Sync.

You have to be careful with the tire command. I accidentally scorched a Hyundai Elantra in front of me. Gave a whole new meaning to fluidic sculpture. ;)
OMFG SO TRUE!....i laughed so hard reading this! made my day!
I'm always telling that stupid B[:)][:)][:)][:)] to shut up and listen to me better! lol

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
[rofl]

You, sir, have just won the internet.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Push that button, what are ya, Chicken!

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'm just going on what the salesman told me... He told me to make sure I remember because in the event of any accident, major or minor, I'd have to push it in order to get the car to start again.
It really does look like a programming button for an alarm or auto start. Depending on how many times you push the button you will change the options on your auto start or alarm and the change is confirmed by counting the flashes on the LED. I could be wrong and according to my wife, I often have been.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts