Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, what's this mean?

And how can I get my sync to play an artist from my iPod library? Or do I need MFT for that? Mines an SE with the basic sync I guess

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
The higher that number, the more your speaker volume will compensate for road/car noise. So as you start to speed up, the volume of your speakers automatically rises. As you slow down, they become quieter.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Should be in your manual... I'm wondering if that's the screen for auto volume leveling for the non-MFT cars.

As far as SYNC goes, it should be USB -> Play Artist (artist name)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ooooh, thanks guys. I thought it worked via Bluetooth audio

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Ooooh, thanks guys. I thought it worked via Bluetooth audio
Don't think so unfortunately, unless it's an iPod touch w/ bluetooth then maybe it will work that way. You should have gotten a small pamphlet with SYNC commands to try!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't think so unfortunately, unless it's an iPod touch w/ bluetooth then maybe it will work that way. You should have gotten a small pamphlet with SYNC commands to try!
Well it's my iPhone, so it does connect via Bluetooth. My dealer is less than a mile away, I'll go get a pamphlet, bastards should have given me one!

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Well it's my iPhone, so it does connect via Bluetooth. My dealer is less than a mile away, I'll go get a pamphlet, bastards should have given me one!
Haha yea! Mine came with a velro case with all the manuals.. it was a quick start guide, owners manual, sirius guide, some other miscellaneous stuff and if I'm not crazy a MFT or SYNC quick guide as well. Being that you don't have MFT... maybe not with yours. Check the dealership for some documentation though!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mime had everything yours does minus a sync guide. I'll try and get me one

·
Registered
472 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
The higher that number, the more your speaker volume will compensate for road/car noise. So as you start to speed up, the volume of your speakers automatically rises. As you slow down, they become quieter.

How do you get to this menu? I have standard Sync on my SE too.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I had this on my '02 ZX3 and it was nice to have with the windows down.

I haven't driven my '12 with the windows down much since getting it, since its been so bloody hot. I've used the A/C more than the windows.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts