Votes: 50 8.2%
  • five or more

Votes: 42 6.9%

What is the most svtfs you have seen a day? not at a meet

95K views 211 replies 178 participants last post by  American.Ricer 
#1 ·
well its weird i saw 4 svtfs today, thats the most i have ever seen in one day

#3 · (Edited)
I've seen everyone there is in Billings I think(5 SVTF's; 3 black ZX3's, My silver ZX3, 1 silver ZX5), but not in one day. I keep a look out on road trips too and have only seen 3 on separate occasions

UPDATE: Well I guess there's a Red ZX3 in town too! Saw it the other day

#7 ·
There is a Red (02 or 03) SVT around here and boy is it a sad sight....bad ricer ebay mirrors....no fog lights...beat up inside and out...I parked in front of it one day at wal-mart bc I thought it would be cool to get a pic of mine and theres...lets just say it would have been a bad pic....

..at least mine was looking real nice :)

I also stopped at auto zone one day and saw an 03 red one..it was in good condition apart from the bad decals on it..

#8 ·
Three, a comp orange 3 door, a sonic blue 3 door, and a cd silver 5 door.

There's also a black one that runs around town here too, but I usually see them when I'm not in my car.[:(]

I've seen at least 4 SAP ZX4s in one day, not counting mine. Two red ones within minutes of each other both traveling opposite direction, a silver one and a liguid grey one. None of them were STs though. The one red one tried to race me, it was some kid who appeared to be in his late teens with a bunch of his friends in the car. I just giggled inside and waved as they took off.

#10 ·
I almost forgot there is a orange EAP 3 door around my town....and he delivers pizza in it...

before I got mine my mom and I saw him and she sad..."Y the hell would you deliver pizza in such an sweet car" she got about 1,000 cool points for saying it before I did...

He pulled up behind me one day when I had my ZTS...he was right on my ass down the road before I turned...I was going to get out and talk to him but I guess he needed to deliver another pizza....he sped off before I could

(not knocking delivering pizzas, I just would not do it in a SVT..that is what beat up trucks are for :p )

#11 ·
The day before FITF I saw one here in Champaign, 2 on I-55, one on 88 near Joliet, and another one on 294 near Des Plaines. Man that was nuts. I also saw 2 M3's on the same drive.

#12 ·
Not alot recently but when they were new about 25 at once(I work at a SVT dealer)

#15 ·
Where's the option for none?

Seriously, all I see around here are sedans. I'm lucky if I see a hatchback or a wagon. I think I did see a SVT once but it was probably a year or more ago. I live out in the middle of nowhere.

#19 ·
yeah there is a pizza guy who is in a 5door svtf right down the road frommy house and im confused why he delivers pizzain it,also at the same pizza place thereis a red srt-4 maybe they makegoodmoney and i should apply there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.