Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a new air intake. I currently have an AEM cold air intake... I hear that they are not very good, so I'm going to get something else. What would you guys recommend for a new one? Someone told me that the Volant is great.

·
Registered
75 Posts
well how does it work for you, because mine works pretty damn good. but if you want to waste your money and buy a new intake i hear volant is popular.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
it wouldnt be a waste to buy a new intake, not only will you get better hp with either a volant or iceman, but you would eliminate the risk of ingesting water into your engine.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
i wouldnt jump the gone on getting better #s, the aem long tube puts up decent #s. but there are the few designs in its flaws. if u do swap intakes definately get the volant. i actually have mine up for sale right now if u wanted a used one. pm me.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
The AEM part isn't a quality piece, regardless of #'s. AEM designs its part more for import cars, its focus parts, to me aren't very good. Not alot of forethought seems to be put into them.

Euro why are you selling your volant?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts