Focus Fanatics Forum banner

What is it for ?

2092 Views 51 Replies 27 Participants Last post by  Crimson
Next to my e-brake handel there is a little clip. Looks like it may hold a pen. Does anyone know what its for? Is their something that belongs their? [scratch]
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
12,428 Posts
Same here...... I "think" it is a pen holder.... or a place for a spare smoke.

· Registered
1,173 Posts
witchcitySVT said:
Next to my e-brake handel there is a little clip. Looks like it may hold a pen. Does anyone know what its for? Is their something that belongs their? [scratch]
Lol, did you by any chance try putting a pen there ;)

But yeah...that's what it is...very convenient for me i must say

· Turbo!!!!
6,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have yet to attempt placing a pen in there, but you know what guys i'm gonna go for it!!![thumb]

· Registered
1,173 Posts
Lol, takeing a walk on the wildside huh ;) This is your first step of many that you must take to gain more love for your car.

· Registered
361 Posts
I always keep an emergancy joint there myself.....

· Registered
285 Posts
Should I mention the flashlight clip in the glovebox?

· Registered
645 Posts
I've always used mine as a tire guage holder. however the type of guage you use vs wether or not it stays put is somewhat critical. I have an angle-(dual)-tipped guage, and it seems to fit perfectly, plus the head is out of the way enough that it lets you snap it completely into place. the $.99 ones from your local parts store arent gonna cut it - they plopped down under the seat every time. ;-)

· Registered
1,173 Posts
focusedintentions said:
If you have the audiophile 9006 sound system...its to put the anti theft clip there ...when you pull it out and and place it in there it looks like a pen.....
Lol, having the anti theft clip in the pen holder would kinda defeat the whole purpose of it being anti theft now won't it ;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.