Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next to my e-brake handel there is a little clip. Looks like it may hold a pen. Does anyone know what its for? Is their something that belongs their? [scratch]

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Same here...... I "think" it is a pen holder.... or a place for a spare smoke.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
witchcitySVT said:
Next to my e-brake handel there is a little clip. Looks like it may hold a pen. Does anyone know what its for? Is their something that belongs their? [scratch]
Lol, did you by any chance try putting a pen there ;)

But yeah...that's what it is...very convenient for me i must say

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have yet to attempt placing a pen in there, but you know what guys i'm gonna go for it!!![thumb]

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Lol, takeing a walk on the wildside huh ;) This is your first step of many that you must take to gain more love for your car.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Yes, lol, its a pen holder.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I always keep an emergancy joint there myself.....

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I always thought it was a tire guage holder, which is what I use it for... seems more 'car entheusiast' related

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A tire gauge holder ,now that is more car like!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
i keep a pen in it. handy when you need to sign stuff in your car. which doesn't happen all that often...

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
It's great when you drive to the bank to deposit a check and you forgot to sign it and BAM! There's a pen right there!

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Those guys at Ford are just F-ing brilliant!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Gets in the way in my opinion. Put a pen there when I got the car. It fell out, and haven't found the pen since. Nor have I put another one there. Useless, if you ask me.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
i concer

·
Registered
274 Posts
Should I mention the flashlight clip in the glovebox?

·
Registered
621 Posts
I've always used mine as a tire guage holder. however the type of guage you use vs wether or not it stays put is somewhat critical. I have an angle-(dual)-tipped guage, and it seems to fit perfectly, plus the head is out of the way enough that it lets you snap it completely into place. the $.99 ones from your local parts store arent gonna cut it - they plopped down under the seat every time. ;-)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
If you have the audiophile 9006 sound system...its to put the anti theft clip there ...when you pull it out and and place it in there it looks like a pen.....

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
focusedintentions said:
If you have the audiophile 9006 sound system...its to put the anti theft clip there ...when you pull it out and and place it in there it looks like a pen.....
Lol, having the anti theft clip in the pen holder would kinda defeat the whole purpose of it being anti theft now won't it ;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts