Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how much you guys think a used cosworth header and flex are worth? I might be able to get one, and i wanna know about what i should pay for it.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
really up to how badly you want it, i try and avoid used performance parts on ebay since you never really know how badly they were abused. If you can get it a bit cheaper than the f2 header then go for it. You may end up paying for the name and discontinued status.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there is one on ebay right now for pretty cheap last time looked. the guy has the header and the flex in different auctions. just thought i'd ask

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
right now its dirt cheap so I'd get it if I wasnt already taken care of, price may triple in the last few minutes though

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, im not gettin my hopes up, if i can get it cheap, sweet, if not, ill just buy one from F2 which will be better for my car anyways

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
I would go for it. I just looked it up and Ebay and it looks to be in great condition. To put it in perspective people have been selling them for around 400 bucks as you can't find them hardly anymore. A rare piece indeed.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn, i should have just kept my mouth shut... lol

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
i paid $250-300ish for mine without the flex to put it in perspective

i highly recommend it [thumb]

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it ended at 152 for the header and like 50 for the flex. flex was for ATX which i didnt see until after i was outbid. lol i got a second chance offer on the flex cuz the high bidder needed one for a manual too lol

and i didnt win it cuz i had to leave and couldnt watch it

·
Force-Powered Focus
6,877 Posts
so now u can get the f2. i thought the cosworth flowed a bit too much for our cars without signifcant work being done, like IM, tune, cams, etc...thought they killed the low end too much?

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
You should just get a tune...lol....although you do have a ATX...j/k Carl, I'm just giving you a hard time. I think Brad did his and still n/p but if he's haveing n/p w/ it than I'm assuming that he had some one do it for him....lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts