Votes: 78 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 91 12.9%

• Total voters
121 - 140 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just put on a Focus Sport cai on my 07 . Not as easy to put on as it said it would be . i love the sound of it . I need to modifie the pastic cover under the bumper , so i can removeable so i can take it off at the track to suck in air from the outside and then put it back on for the trip home .

·
Registered
262 Posts
AEM CAI all the way...i love it...and the Dry-Flo Filter is sweet....none of that filter oil....people always ask if its turbod...cuz of the whistle it makes. but its not....i wish.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I installed the F2 ( the longer one) and it sounds and works very nice, I would have no problem recommending it to anybody. It installed and fit as it should. Happy customer, especially for the price.

·
Busy Monkey
4,458 Posts
I have the K&N Generation II FIPK CAI. Great performance, really woke up my D23.
It whistles too, which is awesome.
Easy install except one of the hose clamps was too small, had to buy a bigger one.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I'm using the stealth CAI with a little bit more of a modification. i have updated pics on stealth cai part 2.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
i had been running a homemade short ram for about 3 years. just got a focus sport cai and love it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
AEM!! i here ya about the whistling. my girlfriend loves punching it around 3 - 5 grand. she says it sounds like my car has a booger in its nose.

·
br/o/stang
5,565 Posts
I voted for F2 a while back when I had their half-CAI version. It sucked, returned it and bought a used K&N FIPK. Very pleased with it!

so -1 F2 +1 K&N

·
Infidel
3,307 Posts
I have stock, but I want to get a Steeda S/R someday, when I have the cash.

121 - 140 of 282 Posts