Votes: 78 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 91 12.9%

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Good call man. You must be the third one of three on the poll. Cuz myself and phxtravis are here in PHX,AZ. I agree with that. I love the turbo like whisle noise it makes, and it feels way stronger. Especially up hills!!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
hey i just orded my Marcy Motorsport intake on sunday the 20th and i was wondering how long it took some of you that have a MM intake, to recive it? it seems like its taking forever only cause im anxious to get it! haha does it take a week or so?!?

·
Registered
464 Posts
3 months?!?!?! holy crap! haha thats a long freakin time!! i better not have to wait that long! hahaha man... but a couple weeks i see. jeeze

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
There in stock and ready to ship. I know Walter will be working in the shop all week and I'm sure it will ship by the end of the week.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Steeda Short Ram here. Pricest option but well built and no hydro-lock issues.

Also you can feather foot it and the car will pretty much sound & react like a stock Focus, with better fuel economy.... and then you stand on it and "everything changes" :D

NefCanuck

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
NefCanuck said:
Steeda Short Ram here. Pricest option but well built and no hydro-lock issues.

Also you can feather foot it and the car will pretty much sound & react like a stock Focus, with better fuel economy.... and then you stand on it and "everything changes" :D

NefCanuck
the location of the cold air on the duratec makes it next to impossilbe to hydrolock.

·
Registered
70 Posts
you have got to love the FS CAI with the itg filter!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
yea i get that whistle too! hahaha its preeeeeety cooool

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
just installed my steeda intake. sounds a little deeper than stock. better mpg! dont know what exhaust to go with. I chopped off the lunch box so I dont have that stock sound.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I just installed my Steeda intake, but for some reason I didnt notice jack.

well, other than some extra noise now under the hood, but other than that, nothing. I know it wasnt supposed to give me a 200% increase in HP, but surely I wouldve thought I'd notice something. even if it was only a tiny amount.

oh well. I get my MBRP exhaust installed on Wednesday. hopefully that will compliment my new intake and maybe (just maybe) I'll notice something then.

^ I sure hope I notice something for my $500 expenses for both items.

41 - 60 of 282 Posts