• Other

Votes: 91 12.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a lot of polls asking what intake someone should get but I am curious to know what intakes people currently own. Let us know if you chose other and also let us know what you think about the intake.

(I don't know much about intakes and I just took the list off the Duratec parts site so I'm not positive if all of these work on the 2.0. Let me know if I screwed one up.)

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
Focussport cool-flo

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
We're dealing with duratecs here.

I've had my MarcyMotorsport intake for 2 years now, actually, it will be 2 years next month now that i check.

·
Michael J. Caboose
6,512 Posts
Ha, I almost posted but actually read the thread title for once... [:D] Not gonna get me this time!! [;)]

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
JohnMichael said:
Ha, I almost posted but actually read the thread title for once... [:D] Not gonna get me this time!! [;)]
Same here, I was about to rep AEM and then I was like... Oh... Duratec... Nevermind.

AEM WROX!

·
Registered
658 Posts
i love the fs cai it sounds so nice and deep cant wait to get my magnaflow[:D]

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
^^^Your gonna love it wit the Magnaflow. Its so deep and such a nice tone. Now ever since I installed my header it sounds sorta rice, still good though.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
focus sport C.A.I. Kit but waiting on the Iceman to drop

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I already voted awhile back, but I just noticed that BOMZ is not listed, HA, for good measure too I suppose.

Am I the only one who voted "Home made"?[:0]

·
Registered
478 Posts
Would have got the FS CAI, but there's a ton of areas around me that water collects after a good rain. So, I opted for the Steeda SRI and have to admit, I absolutley love it.. A couple horseys less than the FS, but well worth not taking the risk of hydrolock. Sounds great too!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Just installed my FocusSport CAI and damn I love it, sounds like a vortex being sucked in and the car pulls a bit harder too.

-Ryan

1 - 20 of 282 Posts