Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title says it all. This is what I did to my car this weekend. It started with tinting the turn signals and side indicators up front followed by tinting the taillights. I then painted the calipers from red (OK, it may have been more of a pink) to black. Made and installed a sun shield for my windshield which is what I'm most proud of. And painted the fog light area and tinted the fog lights. The latter needs more work and development and I'm not quite sure about the tinted fogs but it is an improvement from how they looked before. they looked like they had had a fight with a sand blaster, they were chipped so bad. Here's the picture proof. Sorry the cars not clean but there was no point in cleaning it just before the start of a work week. Let me know what you think and what can be improved.

·
Registered
357 Posts
looks great, nice looking house/land btw looks amazing!

·
Stuff about Florida
2,595 Posts
Looks good, I like the smoked signals up front. I maybe would go darker on the grill.

Tails look good as well lightly tinted.

I like the painted foglight area but I think I would try and restore the fogs.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Love the tail lights! Glad you left the reverse lights :)

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments.

I don't think I can restore the fogs. They are more chipped than faded and I haven't heard of a way to fix that. If I get sick of the tint, I will just have to get a new pair. That is unless anyone here has some advice.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope, those came with the car untouched and I painted them a couple months back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts