Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I truly love this car so far I have done:

Weathertech floor covers front and rear
Drawtite trailer hitch for the bike rack (no trailer wiring)
K&N drop in the box air filter
The Ford rear tray carpet guard
The Ford Vent Shades
The Ford Mud guards
The Black 17 inch Ford rims with BFG XL load V rated all seasons (awesome handling)
Magnaflow Catback system

Next mod will be the winter tires on my stock 16 inch wheels going with the Dunlop Graspic DS3 Snows

what have you guys and girls done lately?

·
Registered
714 Posts
I allow her to park in my heated garage.
Scotch Guard on seats.
Going to get rims/winter tires.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got the windows tinted last weekend. I'm looking for a set of 18 inch alloys as I dont like the 16's that came with the car. I'll maybe add the vent shades also.

Colin

·
Registered
88 Posts
Got some L.E.D tea lights that I can stick in the glove box and center console. A 3 pack, $4. --- Target

Ive got a first Gen Ipod Touch. Really don't use it much at all since I got my Thunderbolt smart phone. Gonna re-purpose it inside the cender console. The My Touch system integrates my Itunes music without effort. Prob gonna mount (velcro) the Itouch to the inside of the console. Those 3000 songs on my Ipod Touch will not be forgotten.

·
Registered
200 Posts
came with, Zeibart, undercoating, Scotch guarded interior, Tinted windows, cargo mat and cargo net, bug-deflector.
Added, Husky Weather Beater mats, front and rear. (today).
To install, Xpel, head light shields. (This week-end).
Ordered, Mud guards, K&N drop-in, Engine cover. (hoping this week-end).
Future mods, dual exhaust, UDP, CAI, upgraded headlights, probably just better bulbs. Vent Shades.
Thinking about swapping out the spoiler for a larger one. (forgot where I saw it).
Viper remote start. (lots of research before adding this one because I have push button start, but want to be able to use my iPhone to start the car). I love technology, what can I say.
Will eventually change over to Royal Purple Synthetic oil. Only 6200km on it so far.
Will be watching other people's mods to see what works and what doesn't, but also hope to contribute to the conversation.

·
Registered
64 Posts
so far just tint all around on mine 28%. Looks nice on white. put on winter tires and rims to preserve the mint 16" rims. washed her today and parked her beside big brother. when it gets really snowed in, she gets to stay inside and big brother does the work instead. Nov 23 and 12 degrees Celsius in Calgary today!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
came with, Zeibart, undercoating, Scotch guarded interior, Tinted windows, cargo mat and cargo net, bug-deflector.
Added, Husky Weather Beater mats, front and rear. (today).
To install, Xpel, head light shields. (This week-end).
Ordered, Mud guards, K&N drop-in, Engine cover. (hoping this week-end).
Future mods, dual exhaust, UDP, CAI, upgraded headlights, probably just better bulbs. Vent Shades.
Thinking about swapping out the spoiler for a larger one. (forgot where I saw it).
Viper remote start. (lots of research before adding this one because I have push button start, but want to be able to use my iPhone to start the car). I love technology, what can I say.
Will eventually change over to Royal Purple Synthetic oil. Only 6200km on it so far.
Will be watching other people's mods to see what works and what doesn't, but also hope to contribute to the conversation.
Awesome,

I love the added power with the catback Im waiting to see what cold air intakes come out. I just got my snow tires and will be putting them on this weekend on my 16 inch rims. Also thinking about a turbo if a kit comes out but not sure on that one. Some pics of mine

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Mine will be getting a personalized plate thrown on as soon as I can get it registered. My parents decided to surprise me by ordering the plates I wanted and they just arrived yesterday.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Since the factory set-up is already sort of a CAI, think there will be much gain?
Not sure, I already have a K&N in the box and with the catback the car is a bit faster and more powerful. I would also hate to loose MPGs as well but [thankyou]

·
Registered
50 Posts
I put on my se sedan
Floor scuff guards for the front and added blue LEDs attached to them
And the back doors also
Also got the husky liner all weather floormats front and rear
I plan on getting the oe rain vent shield for the windows

1 - 17 of 17 Posts