Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
welllllll i think its time i order some fog lights for the fucus....... so i have an 2001 zts with the f2 rs front bumper. i heard before that the fogs from a 2004.5+ are a perfect fit, is this true?? and will my factory harnesses work or do i need to get new ones?

thanks guys

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
i dont think the factories are a perfect fit, i believe you have to go with aftermarket fogs....the svt's i know are too big

·
Registered
265 Posts
i have the f2 rs front bumper i bought some fogs in walmart that fit perfect a made to order fit, and i just need to adapt the harness to the aftermarket fog, i will show pics when i get my car back , its at the shop gettting the lambos done

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have the f2 rs front bumper i bought some fogs in walmart that fit perfect a made to order fit, and i just need to adapt the harness to the aftermarket fog, i will show pics when i get my car back , its at the shop gettting the lambos done
hey can you pm me with your pictures of how you wired the lights pleeeeaseee, im only on focusfanatic once or twice a week so i would never find this again or id totally forget, thanks dude

1 - 4 of 4 Posts