Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Eiback lowering springs

Votes: 1 16.7%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
AKA Fast_Focus
6,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have a 2007 ZX4 SE Sport 5 spd.... I wouold like yall to tell me if u think I should get the wheels first or lowering springs. The wheels Im wanting to get are 17" Enkei 10 spoke gunmetal with polished lip... or should i go ahead and get the eibach lowering springs??? help me decide

·
Registered
164 Posts
Lower first, and not just the springs... do it right and get some better struts too; then slap some new wheels on there.

Or, if the suspension setup (purchased and installed properly from the get go) is too expensive, i'd just slap some wheels on and wait for winter to come and go before worrying about lowering it.

It's really a personal opinion in my eyes. Nice choice with the GFX kit btw, although many dislike that 'park bench' on the trunk, I am seriously growing on it!

·
Registered
433 Posts
lower it first-- get used to the handling and more agility at higher speeds.....then get new rims and learn all over again!

Or, get used to how yer car drives with the new rims....then lower it and learn all over again!

·
Registered
255 Posts
that is really something that can only be decided by you, it really just depends on how fast you plan on modifying, BUT i will agree with euro_zx5, i would say if your gonna lower it, do it right and get a full kit, and make sure you don't forget an alignment kit!!

·
AKA Fast_Focus
6,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what all will I need to lower it properly??? Im thinking about Eibach struts/springs... do they even make one??? anyways, what kind of setup do yall think will be best?

·
AKA Fast_Focus
6,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
euro, btw I didnt get the GFX kit... it's just the wing... u can see it closer in my gallery...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts