Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my car is waynes old car and he put on an aftermarket header and exhaust.

my question is how can i find out what company makes the exhaust and which one it is and if it has a resenator or cat and all those details?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe but i want to try and find out for sure because im saving up for toms tune because the tune he put on sucks compared to toms haha

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,978 Posts
lol if im understanding correctly... you bought Waynes (from Hypnotics) car, and i have heard good things of his tune also, it is supposed to be agressive, and yes trubendz is the cheapest exhaust way unless you wana do it yourself

·
Registered
978 Posts
well, waynes tune isnt so great compared to toms, a pretty much walked on him on the interstate last weekend i think that was enough to convince him, sorry patrick. but i agree with the trubenz thats what i am saving for, unless it is too loud with the orp

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
He's not asking what exhaust to get; he's asking what's already on the car.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well, waynes tune isnt so great compared to toms, a pretty much walked on him on the interstate last weekend i think that was enough to convince him, sorry patrick. but i agree with the trubenz thats what i am saving for, unless it is too loud with the orp
yes that is what convinced me and i also think i got a little more bolt ons then you but not sure.

He's not asking what exhaust to get; he's asking what's already on the car.
that is correct im just trying to figure out wat is on the car

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Take some pics under the car of the mufflers, catalytic converter, header, and the exhaust tip. Post them here and I'm sure we can figure it out.

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
i did some searching, and im right. he had guess...

Hypnotic Exhaust system. yup, total custom dude.

the only threads concerning his exhaust has been deleted.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
do yall know if it has a resinatior or cat

also, is that a good thing that it is all custom

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Well, it's certainly not a bad thing, and custom usually means it fits better.

If you have a cat, you'll see it sitting directly next to the oil pan. If you have a resonator, you'll see it just about exactly in the middle of the car in a straight tunnel.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts