Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to ask how much it costs to get this part of my radio replaced. I have talked to 2 or 3 different people at different dealerships and when I call it an anti-theft device that pops into the radio or a face plate they have no clue what I mean.

The piece I am talking about goes into that rectangle area underneath the hazard triangle.

·
Registered
71 Posts
what did you loss it lol that sucks you can't buy them that would kind of defeat the perpose lol you have to get a new radio. i have a old one but i'm in iraq so, i dono maybe someone on the site has a broken cd player and will give it to you

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I didn't lose it, the car was sold to us that way! The salesguy bragged about how it had a 6 disc in dash cd changer...and well obviously its not gonna work without the anti-theft device!

The 2003 focus owners manual says that I would need to contact the Ford dealership about that part but I keep getting people who don't know what I mean by an anti-theft device that goes into the stereo!

ETA: Don't want you to think I was jumping down your throat with this sentence "No I didn't lose it, the car was sold to us that way!" I just couldn't believe the salesguy bragged about it and sold the car to us without the anti-theft device.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
I can get you one, PM me.

·
Registered
71 Posts
yea thats a single disc player lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
your right sorry i didn't see the load botton

·
Registered
259 Posts
it's the audiophile 9006 which is the same cd player that comes in the svt's so it's a six disc changer

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
I PM'ed you a price............................

1 - 10 of 10 Posts