Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what the Mid-Atlantic peeps like to have blaring when you're driving around town?

Killswitch Engage- Holy Diver
War of Ages- Through the Flames
anything Breaking Benjamin

[headbang] [headbang]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hmmm let me see.....

- Life Ain't a Game - Ja Rule (I know, call me a ricer)
- Dareh Meyod - OAR
- City on Down - OAR
- Throw Some D's - Rich Boy
- In Too Deep - Sum 41
- Pardon Me - Incubus

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Whatever I'm in the mood for[:)]

One day it might be hip-hop and the next rock. Sometimes I just like to drive around and listen to bluegrass cause it relax's me.

·
Premium Member
5,279 Posts
I'm all about rock and some hip-hop. A normal lineup for me is Five Finger Death Punch, Cold, Disturbed, Slayer, Avenged Sevenfold, system of a down, etc...

I love the sound of a good hard rock beat mixed with the beautiful sound of the turbo spooling! FTW!!!!!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I like true rock on all this sissified emo stuff you guys listen too, CINDERELLA, DEF LEPPARD, FIREHOUSE, GREAT WHITE, JACKYL, KIX, PANTERA, POISON , RATT, SCORPIONS, SKID ROW, TESLA [slap]

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
Disturbed or Linkin park!

·
Registered
25,630 Posts
Mine changes with mood, and who's in the car, mostly rock, NO twangy country pop!! Other than that, anything is good, today it is sytem of a down and primus

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Gangster Rap or Tom Petty in the whip

Everything else - Metcallica, Disturbed, ACDC, Theory of deadman, Cold, the stones Rammstein, slipknot.

Slightly stupid, Dire Striats, James Blunt, Johnny Cash

i could go on forever. Brad Paisly, Randy Travis, George Strait, Alan Jackson...

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
cool as long as it involved sex ,drugs and rock-n-roll

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
^^ c'mon I hate it when I'm just cruising around with the windows down trying to enjoy my day when someone with their windows down and has loud music playing..

·
Fords suck
4,412 Posts
I actually have a Driving Playlist on my iPod. I'm a nerd like that.

Motograter- Suffocate
Five Finger Death Punch-The Way Of The Fist
Fear Factory-Gasoline
Mudvayne-Dig
Green jelly(Jello)-The Bear Song
Slipknot-Psycho Social
Ventana- Stress
MachineHead-Crashing Around You
Dethklok(yup, got the CD, lol)-Awaken
Drowning Pool-Enemy
Soulfly-Jump The F[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] Up

There's more, I'm just too lazy to keep typing, I've gotr 20 more songs on that list, but I think we all know what kind of music I like.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I listen to just about anything (with the exception of country music *shivers*). I've gone from System of the Down to the Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack.

The stuff I've enjoyed the most out of my car are probably any album by these two...

Tobymac
Falling Up

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
anything excluding rap, hip-hop, ranchero, tex-mex, latino, etc.

Mostly, scottish folk, irish folk, nova scotia folk, blue grass, rock, techno, heavy metal

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.