Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am about to buy these and i would like everyones opinion on it. they are 17's, 40 mm offset 215/45/17 tire. my car is an 4 zx3 cloud 9 white. good or bad opinions welcome.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i thought it would be a perfect match. i want to get the euro look with the tires though. the way they kind of bulge alittle. i will try and get a pic to show you what i mean. i think they get a smaller tire and stretch it to fit the rim

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Those look exactly like the Konig Trouble! Nice, very FIRST set of wheels I put on my SVT. I would go with the 215/40/17 tire though... 40's still have plenty sidewall!

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
the only thing that woukld concern me is the 40 mm offset. If you went oo big a tire or lowered in the future, you might (would) have some problems.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Duffman355 said:
the only thing that woukld concern me is the 40 mm offset. If you went oo big a tire or lowered in the future, you might (would) have some problems.
Yup. If you like them, get them, but don't plan on doing much of a drop or any at all without rubbing.

·
Registered
77 Posts
These are the same as the Konig Trouble I was trying to get. Awesome wheels but they look small because of the color. It is a visual effect caused by the paint.

Try looking at the Konig Trouble these have a 42mm offset and a drop might fit better.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i love that yellow focus. looks real good

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
yea they are the Excel Konig trouble Knockoffs... still nice lookin rims, but im sure the weight and durability are different than the konigs...u get what u pay for.. would look great on white thoigh, i agree.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts