1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

I have my car in the buy sell trade section and I was just wondering what anybody thought about my car. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
The blackout headlights are a bit much and the kit's paint doesn't match quite perfectly, but other than looks good.[thumb]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
LOVE the dual exhaust! Wish I had one... *sniffle*

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, thanx for the comments, but I can't see how the paint on the body kit doesn't match the original because I had the entire car painted when I had the body kit installed??????

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
black black black... chrome... ??? either take the headligh covers off or nite shade the tails.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
ovfootball32 said:
Well, thanx for the comments, but I can't see how the paint on the body kit doesn't match the original because I had the entire car painted when I had the body kit installed??????
I think maybe it's either an optical illusion (because of the way the stripes just stop at the bumpers) or the paint dried differently on the fiberglass (I'm guessing) than it did the metal. I have to agree with Matt though...great exhaust! Lower it to close the fender gap, and if it's already lowered, LOWER IT MORE! l00t! [woot]

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
03_SPI_sedan said:
black black black... chrome... ??? either take the headligh covers off or nite shade the tails.
Yeah...I vote on removing the headlight blackouts. As finishing touches, get some clear corners and a clear signal grille to match the headlights and tails.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I agree that the headlight covers are a little much, but I think they would look better if the tails weren't so bright. I second the vote on smoking the tails if you keep the covers. I'm guessing the color thing is just a picture flaw. I also think some mesh in the grill would help define the front end more too.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I also thought maybe you could continue the stripes down the front of the bumper to instead of stopping at the grill and rear bumper

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
ovfootball32 said:
thats odd!! because i agree the bumpers clearly dont look the same color as the rest of the car..hmmm

looks good..and i actually like the headlight covers..but yea tint the tails or cover them as well..looks out of place with blacked out headlights and super chrome tails.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Tell me more about what has been done to the car.. besides what we see in the pics.....

·
Registered
759 Posts
I really like your exhaust, but i don't care for the tail lights

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
bigjordan said:
ummmmm.......................gross
hey [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] thanks for trying to creativly criticize
how about hey its not really my style but i can appreciate the work that went into it
what is done to your car that makes you god to condem a vehicle done up with someones personal tastes[thumb]

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I haven't had the car more than a couple of months and therefore I haven't been able to really modify under the hood and therefore most of the mods made to the car are appearance other than the exhaust (which sounds awesome). On the inside of my car I have put two 10'' subwoofers and an amp, 6 disc cd-dvd-mp3 changer, and an indash lcd screen which looks great. I have also switched the shift boots and pedals to yellow and I have racing seats and harnesses that I have not had a chance to put in yet unfortunatley. However, between not having enough time and money (college student) I haven't been able to do as much as I would have liked to!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
WHy on earth are you selling it?

It sounds like a sweet ride!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am selling it for two reasons, I don't have the money for the payements during this upcoming school year and I coach sports as well so I always have equiptment in my car and therefore my old ford explorer is better for carrying that kind of stuff. I kind of disappointed that I didn't get to finish the car because it was exactly what I wanted but it has to go!!!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
That's sad........

Tell me about that exhasut.. where did you have it fabbed up? Details? Cost?

I've been looking into a dual exhaust......

1 - 20 of 35 Posts