Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

so i saw this decal set on ebay...i think it looks pretty good as far as decals on cars go....and i like the fact it says SVT 170 on it....i was thinking of ordering them but having it say SVT PIRANHA instead....what do you think??

PS...mine would be a red decal on a silver car...or black...haven't totally decided....you photoshop pro's out there could do a color scheme for me if you like ;)

·
Registered
433 Posts
doesn't look too bad IMO...if you do get it i would go black...red just doesn't work on silver cars

·
Registered
759 Posts
one of the better looking decal sets I'v seen. What does the lettering say?

·
Registered
284 Posts
i like. That car looks good....i also dig those wheel cap thingys. Nice little accent. Im not sure about red decal on a silver car tho...if it was smaller then that decal, then for sure. Black is still a safe bet. do you have the red interior or the blue?

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
dannybohhy said:
one of the better looking decal sets I'v seen. What does the lettering say?
says SVT170..

The guy selling it also makes ones like the GT500 that say SVT170 instead of the GT500...

He doesn't make them for the ZX5 SVT, if he did, I'd get'm....[thumb]

And I agree with the black instead of the red...

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Not too bad lookin. If I were a decal man, I'd prolly get one, but i don't have the money to buy decals with and if I did, I'd prolly spend it elsewhere on the car. But that's a pretty good lookin decal [thumb]

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He does make them for the zx5...just gotta email him and tell him....he can make it for anything you like and have it say what you want too :)...although it's an extra 5 bucks for the piranhna badage instead of SVT 170

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
I like the decal! I would go with black though for sure. I don't think red would look good at all. I think black would look rad on that guys car too. I say all systems go though!!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Congrats your famous... Check ebay for item 8075312700

·
Registered
169 Posts
it is^^

1 - 12 of 12 Posts