Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a friend who has a 95 ford probe with the v6. you see he wants to race me real bad but i don't want to look like a fool and disgrace my beloved car. do you think i can do it. the only real perfomance upgrade to date is my cai, and my car has 5500 miles on it. what are you thoughts

·
Registered
231 Posts
I say go for it. If your friends then it really doesnt matter if you lose.

Unless you are racing for SOULS!! Muhahaha

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Racing for souls are we. I guess winning someone elses car or money just isn't enough anymore...

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
paulie317 said:
i have a friend who has a 95 ford probe with the v6. you see he wants to race me real bad but i don't want to look like a fool and disgrace my beloved car. do you think i can do it. the only real perfomance upgrade to date is my cai, and my car has 5500 miles on it. what are you thoughts
I used to have a Probe and I can tell you its much faster than the Focus. Even with those mods, a stock Probe can still take you on.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Im not sure...i think that if the probe is a little old then you should have fun with him...

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Micro that smiley in your post...
it scares me....[bath]

·
Registered
231 Posts
I bet you could do it....my friend has a probe and i doesnt seem fast than my car.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I dont know, I think it will be close.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i really would like to make a showing and really stomp him. what kind of mods should i look into next?

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
how would your focus look like a fool?

your racing a 6cyl... and if you win.. right on! you made him look like an ass..

if you come close.. you still make him look like an ass..

if you lose.. oh well.. it was a 6cly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.