1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
i like it. not ricey at all, has a rally look to it but i wouldnt get it because it dosnt have a spot for fog lamps

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
hmm...i have mixed feelings on this bumper...part of me likes it but than the other part of me doesn't like it because it doesn't have spots for fogs...also, there is a pretty huge open "air dam" in it and i think that it might look funny if you don't have a nice intercooler to fill the space....that is just my $0.02.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
I like it. Wonder how much they weigh and if they tend to crack. Heck! They even got a bumper for my 07. Did not think there was such a thing.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
Um I like the second one more than the first. It's not as busy.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I like the first one if you add some lights and a little mesh. The second one is nice looking, maybe some mesh too.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks hopefully i ill be able to do this all after Christmas.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Not to thread jack, but ummm. so what would it cost to have a body shop prep,paint and install one of these you think? Just curios.
Thanks.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i'm guessing about 500 to 700 bucks...but if you know what your doing you could just have them paint it and you could install it yourself.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
i'm guessing about 500 to 700 bucks...but if you know what your doing you could just have them paint it and you could install it yourself.
Potentially! [eek] But If I have the shop do it, and they dork it up, its there dime to fix it. Also would think installation would be a minor cost as compared to the prep and painting.... I would think anyway.
Thanks. [:)]
We now return to the regularly scheduled programming.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol...thanks...you thinking about getting the kit for your car?

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
lol...thanks...you thinking about getting the kit for your car?
Yes/No! Meaning yes I would like to, but No, not at this time. I just bout wheels and tires, and I need to get that A/F package 1st. We (wife as well) sure liked that front bumper cover though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts