Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,958 Posts
Not a huge fan of the side skirts, or rear bumper... needs wheels. Other than that I like it

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
I think bigger, non oval tips would fit that be more better, and I also dont like the sideskirts, but it looks pretty good other than that

·
Registered
567 Posts
Actually it's pretty decent looking , only thing I would change is the chrome strip on the back painted to match the car . That exhaust is actually a pretty rare exhaust IIRC .

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
I love it and I vote as follows.

Def need rims...wheels or whatever they're called.

Need tint.

Like smooth front bumper cover.

Headlights look awesome.

Paint is super clean.

Don't like side skirts.

Would nominate for ROTM.

8.420 on Colorado scale.

[loveff]

[thankyou]

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
I like it. Great job on it. Looks like ED skirts. I went w/ the ww set. Needs a 2'' drop & tint.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
I'm digging it. i would lower it a little more, new wheels, different exhaust tips. Overall very cool car. any engine mods? pics of the engine?

·
Registered
278 Posts
no engine shots? We can see all the visual modifications/build...whats going on inside and under the hood?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
After the ppl's comments on the skirts= Is it the style or skirts in general? I checked out those skirts when I couldn't find a desent set of svt ones. I went w/ the wingswest set. The Roush ones are nice but spendy.

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
Like what you did with the exhaust.

Not a fan of the overall body kit appearance though.

Good touch on the stock wheels though. Easy/Cheap way to make em look better. I must admit what new wheels can do to a car though -- I was quite against putting money there, until I did.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
After the ppl's comments on the skirts= Is it the style or skirts in general? I checked out those skirts when I couldn't find a desent set of svt ones. I went w/ the wingswest set. The Roush ones are nice but spendy.
I'm just not a fan of the style. The "scoops" kinda break up the flow of the side of the car to me, but they definitely dont look terrible and its better than leaving them stock.

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
Style for me on the side skirts. I only like the SVT skirts on the MK1's, but that's just me.

[cheers]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no i really didnt do much to the engine. I just added a cold air intake, pacesetter headers, and magnafloW exhaust. I jus wanted to make it look good and sound good. I could upload some pics of the engine later

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Thanks. it took a lot of work. that was the first time ive ever done somethung like that to a car. I spent like 2 months sanding it and prepping it for paint its rediculous.
You did a great job!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm digging it. i would lower it a little more, new wheels, different exhaust tips. Overall very cool car. any engine mods? pics of the engine?
no engine shots? We can see all the visual modifications/build...whats going on inside and under the hood?
Naw i didnt really do anything to the engine. Just a cold air intake, pacesetter headers and magnaflow exhaust. I just wanted to make it look good and sound good.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
It does look pretty darn good..but agree with others...
-skirts don't quite flow...
-tint 3rd brake light..
-Color match the chrome strip on the back.
Paint looks great, love the shot from the back.
-Debadge it, it will clean it up a lot.
-put some darker tint on it.
-Shorty Antennae
-2inch drop or coilovers

But really, it all looks very clean, dents will happen...keep up the good work! It pays off.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Lose the car dealer sticker and other badges. Smooth out the back strip to shave the Ford logo before painting the chrome body color or black.

Not a fan of the exhaust but car looks very nice.

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
Nothing wrong with it. You made it the way you like it, so why should it matter what others think of it. Just don't be like me and make several changes only to still make more changes lol. I have been through 3 rear bumpers, 5 front bumpers, 3 sets of fenders, 304 different paint jobs, two hoods, 4 grills, 4 sets of wheels and the list keeps going on and on.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts