Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought this car w/ the decals. cant decide whether it's worth taking them off... i cant decide if i hate them enough to take the time to remove them.

what do you guys think?

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
You may want to add a picture.....

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
not my style, but it doesnt look bad.

if you like it, keep it man. its not a total distraction, kinda flows with the car.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
*shrugs* Doesn't look too bad at all.. personally, I would take it off.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Poney said:
not my style, but it doesnt look bad.

if you like it, keep it man. its not a total distraction, kinda flows with the car.
x2

Not a graphics man myself, the cleaner the better IMO, but if its your thing thats a more clean example than most I've seen.

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
i'm undecided

that's a bad pic though too, IMO

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Take it off immediately. Not a fan of decals at all. Car would look cleaner.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I would take it off. . .My SVT came with flame decals down the side.. .HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE FLAME DECALS DOWN THE SIDE. They were gone 40 minutes after I bought the car. SOO much nicer.

But it's up to you chief, if you like them, who cares what anyone else thinks. The only thing we could tell you is our opinion.

It would be easier to wax with it off though.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Really doesn't look all that bad.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
looks alright but i personally don't like vinyls(except for my FF sticker [:D]) so i would take it off. if you like it, keep it there.

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
Moved to ”Exterior Body & Lighting Chat”...

As far as the decal...nah...lose it.
A real graphic might not be as bad, but the checkered flag look just doesn't cut it IMHO.

How long has it been on?
You may find that the paint will be a little different color underneath that decal,
since it hasn't been exposed to the weather as much.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I agree w/ most of the other posters - it doesn't look bad, and I've seen a heck of a lot worse. Why don't you leave it for a while and revisit the issue in a month or so - by that time, you'll probably have a more solid opinion yourself of whether you like them or not.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts