Focus Fanatics Forum banner

101 - 120 of 247 Posts

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
I'm voting to clean this up a bit.

It's not that "BAD" things were said -- and it is the place for this indeed. I'm just thinking we need to have some discussions that are a little less name calling and less stabbery. lol

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
I'm voting to clean this up a bit.

It's not that "BAD" things were said -- and it is the place for this indeed. I'm just thinking we need to have some discussions that are a little less name calling and less stabbery. lol
Definitely agreed.

Build each other up...

Not tear each other down.

It's family here... and with it will come bickering abd quarrels. Shouldn't let it get to us that one person does or acts differently. We need to just vote on everything so that we can be sure that the majority of the group is on the same page. Gotta keep it clean abd simple.

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Jose - I'll see ya in SR, I don't stop into HN often since I ended up with a Sedan as things worked out (grin). This gang is decent when foolin' around in the boredom thread, making a new group has ended up in troubles they don't need.

It'll take a bit to get it all smoothed out, not as easy as some expected. Stop in to the Fun part when you have time and see how it's going.

later!

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Micah - once agreement is clear on the proposed changes it'll be easy to start a new "membership" thread.

Look over in SR for an example of how Brian set it up there (copying the prev. arrangement).

Membership list & membership requests are separate threads, with the "list" a closed one.

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
Micah - once agreement is clear on the proposed changes it'll be easy to start a new "membership" thread.

Look over in SR for an example of how Brian set it up there (copying the prev. arrangement).

Membership list & membership requests are separate threads, with the "list" a closed one.
That is exactly what i was envisioning!

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
I can clean up my posts here, but this is also history of our "growing pains".

So I say vote here to clean or no. so far its 2 for clean and 1 obstained

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Fine... I'll stop... [sockmouthed]
Leading!! YES!!

I've been looking things over, and testing a couple things to prove how the system works. Changing a lot doesn't often get done, so I don't want to suggest something that isn't possible.

Rules to the "Hunt" could be posted in another thread for example, and then Jeff could change his initial "hunt" post to a picture intro.. That would put the rules in different hands if desired.

You set up the ROTM in that way, with a separate FAQ section/winners section/noms section and that can work.
This^^

Ah good point. Didn't think of it that way. Smartie.

Could be a picture intro with a link to RULES/FAQ that Spazzie maintains!

The member stuff though -- I'm think start fresh. It'd be easiest to update the OP. We're not too far there, good opportunity. :)
now apologize.

You're making: [sadpanda]
THIS ^^

It's seriously like dealing with my 8 year old cousins who don't want to listen.

(My how the tables have turned... me acting mature)

Uh anyways. Jose would be a great addition to this group i believe. Jose, you know how i feel about you. [twothumbs] in the end its up to you. I respect your decision.
Bwahahahah mature micah

And hes right Jose... KK's trying to be a better leader. No matter what happened in the past hes's trying to step up now! Juz sayin!!

NO. I'm being the opposite annoying and saying I DEMAND you join!

Make [sadpanda] into HAPPY PANDA! :)

VROOOOOOOM [driving]
You go gurl!! [:)~]

You guys, I don't think I am gonna join at this point. I need time off the interwebs for now, too much fail in this thread. I'm sorry I blew it up but not sorry. I'll see you guys in SR
We want anyone that can and will be here, and contributions are welcome NOW! [giggle]

I'm not blind.

Sometimes we get cranky and hold grudges and swing around after saying sorry -- it's internet rage -- like when I drive, "sorry you're an [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] and didn't learn to [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g drive!!!".

We're shaping him up. No worries. If you let one bad apple spoil them all then you're not doing it right.

Smash him up ferment him into some alcohol and let us all drink on! [drinking]
That ^^^

Hey you're playing the game too...

But I'm not in SR. So calm your ass down and you two kiss and make up.
True ^^

Meant to say HN, and yeah I know I'm playing the game, I make sure I know how to play the game though. Truth can go a long way ya know.........
Also true #truth #truthinadvertizing #readnhead #factz

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
When it comes to family I man up and take responsibility. Plain and simple.

Anyhow, what do y'all think about the membership stuff, archiving the old thread and me making 2 new ones?

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Sounds good.

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
welcome duffer!!

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
So I'm going to go ahead with making those new threads. Sailor, if you could please archive the old one I'd appreciate it!!

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
I wouldn't say we want the "best" for our group. Just brings up hype about "elitist" again. I'd say we want to be fair to everyone or something along those lines.

Sure we want the best -- but we don't want to make it sound like that kind of "best"...

I dunno. Maybe that doesn't make sense. Dumb Panda tired.

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
I wouldn't say we want the "best" for our group. Just brings up hype about "elitist" again. I'd say we want to be fair to everyone or something along those lines.

Sure we want the best -- but we don't want to make it sound like that kind of "best"...

I dunno. Maybe that doesn't make sense. TarboPanda tired.
Ftfy.

You not dumb

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Looks like you edited that Micah, happy with it now?

I think Jeff's on-line now, haven't heard form KK since the morning Hello.

I've been leaving things untouched for a few days for any discussion/changes/planning desired, looks like you have a decent replacement pair of membership threads figured out & posted now.

I haven't seen any disagreement with the organizational changes proposed earlier in this thread, so we could prob. start implementing them tonight.

Gotta look back at that list, someone could make a thread detailing that as well.

Looks Like Spazzie's here as well - the late night crew gathers...

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
Am around.. just tired is all... micah that does look great.... wow.. am amazed.. good job. And I agree with amanda. Don't want that elitist going around again. Already lost one friend

101 - 120 of 247 Posts