Focus Fanatics Forum banner

61 - 80 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
Any ride will be accepted. I will make sure of that.

One thing I will make sure though is that prospects gel with the rest of the crew well. I think maybe they should hang around in the boredom thread a while, like 09 is doing, so we can all get familiar. I think that would help a little bit!

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
Revised the Hunt, Please read.

Lowered requirements to 150 posts and 2 months. Please read.

They are both of my threads in the Stickied part.

Thanks. Let me know if I need to change anything else.
Make sure spazz approves
What what what... Don't you be going over my head biznitch!

Bwahahahahahahah

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
IDK what happened over in Sonic's Crew, they've got their own list of what's needed to join.

Whatever happened there can STAY there, why say everyone's welcome EXCEPT someone in particular?

Meet the requirements for this place, join in & don't do anything to be kicked out of ANY section - where's the problem?

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
Either me or Riley could help out a little with spotting out foul play and "unsportsmanlike conduct"in threads do to speak

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Oh well. ... Sonics mk3 crew is that, and takeover is just that. To TakeOver...

Your rules were just taken over.

THE NAME SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. YOU DON'T LIKE IT, HIT THAT LITTLE YELLOW STAR AND UNSUBSCRIBE.

Your right. . It was in retaliation. Everyone has a right to be a part of something, everyone is welcome. No matter what they drive, how they drive, or what they put on it. You won't be selected to join.
Dude you didn't invite me to join remember? I wasn't interested, had these people actually known that this was retaliation to you not getting in, I'm sure you wouldn't have much members Luis. You know it, I know it, and I have HEARD it. You have grown a pretty big head Luis, and you think you are Mr. High and Mighty, but seeing how some of your own founders have issues with how you run things, I don't see you as a good leader. You can't take ANY criticism, and Casey, he could take criticism. At least I don't go talking about your little club to other people and make lies about it. I say it right here, right now. And I tell the truth

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
If you decide to delete threads -- let us know. I'd grab my hunt post so I could post it again. I'd hate to see that post go though. Has date of us actually posting and such. Might be nice if we left that one in place at least. It's sentimental now. I'm gonna cry!!

[bawling] ROFL

I guess it makes sense not being able to change the OP though...
I'm not going to delete any threads, if it's decided to start new ones for anything the old ones can be closed & removed from "sticky" status.

The way moving/merging posts works, everything goes by date/time posted. So if the old pics were moved to a new thread, they'd show up first BEFORE the new starting post once the move was made.

See the problem with trying to change things around? It's a fresh start every time you change the OP of a starting post for a subject - can't import the old posts in order AFTER the new starting one.

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
I think we should give a sound vote on starting a new member request thread and roster thread.

Quote this and say yes/no. If no Give reason please!

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
I'm not going to delete any threads, if it's decided to start new ones for anything the old ones can be closed & removed from "sticky" status.

The way moving/merging posts works, everything goes by date/time posted. So if the old pics were moved to a new thread, they'd show up first BEFORE the new starting post once the move was made.

See the problem with trying to change things around? It's a fresh start every time you change the OP of a starting post for a subject - can't import the old posts in order AFTER the new starting one.
Eww. Well. Maybe the hunt doesn't need replaced. Spazzie can still be in charge by setting up the new rules and making changes via Jeff or you?

I mean, the rules shouldn't be changing all that often. We just need Spazzie to watch entries and make sure they are valid and help deal with contacting posters about incorrect format or exceptions etc. Right?

Opinions?

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
Dude you didn't invite me to join remember? I wasn't interested, had these people actually known that this was retaliation to you not getting in, I'm sure you wouldn't have much members Luis. You know it, I know it, and I have HEARD it. You have grown a pretty big head Luis, and you think you are Mr. High and Mighty, but seeing how some of your own founders have issues with how you run things, I don't see you as a good leader. You can't take ANY criticism, and Casey, he could take criticism. At least I don't go talking about your little club to other people and make lies about it. I say it right here, right now. And I tell the truth
I'm inviting you.

Look, i know how you view this. But really. Everyone is welcome here. There's problems. This group is not even a month old i believe? ?? Lol anyways, cmon Jose! Let things be in the past.

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
Eww. Well. Maybe the hunt doesn't need replaced. Spazzie can still be in charge by setting up the new rules and making changes via Jeff or you?

I mean, the rules shouldn't be changing all that often. We just need Spazzie to watch entries and make sure they are valid and help deal with contacting posters about incorrect format or exceptions etc. Right?

Opinions?
Agreed.

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
Sigh.... i didn't invite u out of respect for smc... i respect that crew.. yeah I was upset.. but it's whatever. .. i saw an opportunity to join these guys together in something more than a random thread..

ur right. . Not very good on criticism. . I'll work on it..

Sonic did not allow me to join because I refused to take off mods to my car u guys didn't like, mods most of u made fun of me for.

Big head? High and mighty. . Bro u got problems... i tried to be ur friend.... but it's cool dude... be like that. I was always true to u, you just like to keep going, I thought we had already squashed this, but ok..

Get over it Jose. who gives a shit. I don't care about SMC.

KK...come on. It's post like these that [dunno]...come on. Clean it up!

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Well I'm inviting you to join!! TakeOver...

This means we can TakeOver anything -- even the throne! lol.

But seriously! Join in -- we could use suggestions of making us better.

[race]
You know, I can't, because your Taker of a leader said it himself, he won't approve. Amanda you are cool, a lot of you guys are cool, and idk how you can stand to let this guy talk crap about our crew, and Avie too. Because he did talk crap about her and Spazzie. If his goal was "to allow focus fanatics from all over the U.S. to get together and be a family" then what Luis (your leader) is doing the exact opposite. I hope you open your eyes and see that.

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
Everyone calm down, zip it, and listen pls.

I agreed to join this because it's family. I don't care what happened to cause KK to make this group except that its us.

That being said , the past is done, we all make mistakes, now please stop bickering over this!

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
You know, I can't, because your Taker of a leader said it himself, he won't approve. Amanda you are cool, a lot of you guys are cool, and idk how you can stand to let this guy talk crap about our crew, and Avie too. Because he did talk crap about her and Spazzie. If his goal was "to allow focus fanatics from all over the U.S. to get together and be a family" then what Luis (your leader) is doing the exact opposite. I hope you open your eyes and see that.
He's not final say around here. I approve. I'm ONE OF US.

Micah approves, he's ONE OF US...

I'm sure plenty of others will approve. Besides, it comes down to Micah approving you in the door!

[doorpeek]

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
I said things that i shouldn't have also. I made HN seem inferior to this. Elitism as its being called. In no way did i mean this. I am gladly gOing to rep both decals. What I'm saying is that all of us, ALL of us need to be able to get along, member or not. It gives our crew am even worse rep when we can't deal with others right.

61 - 80 of 247 Posts