·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Oops...

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
I can't make us look better... that is exactly what I was trying to avoid by stopping all the negativity I saw... but, that's all said and done now. Let's leave it behind us... we rose...

Time to build...

Alright guys.

Am sorry, I haven't really been acting like a good leader or person for that matter.

Or a good friend, specially to u rusty.

Am sorry.

Here u guys go, and hopefully this goes a little better from now on.... rusty is right, I asked u guys to be founding fathers for a reason. Let's all take a little time to see how we can split up some basic areas..

Jeff - u r a Co founder, u no longer need to get my approval for any changes or submission, I trust ur judgement.

Amamda - u will handle rotm. U seem to have taken a liking to that and I like it.

Rusty - u gave me so much shit with the hunt, here's ur chance to help us grow. The hunt is ur kingdom, ur in charge of it, make the rules make the challenge, make it attainable

Micah - can u handle membership requests and number issues?

Nathan - how bout u for social media? Facebook tweeter and what not... monitor and recruit. Make whatever u want out of it.

Gav - design, once we figure out the design part of it all, u can get finals ready.

Kaykay - I will handle all logo distributing and printing and shipping.

Whoever I missed don't worry, if u think of an area ud like to take over just say so... i know kyle has a lot of stuff going on with Rdc right now, so I don't want to take up any of his time with our shenanigans. ..

If anybody doesn't like an area say something or if they do give me a hell yeah... lol...

That way we get some structure.

I will be more around. I promise

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Wow... Color. Me floored...

I'm down Luis...

Lead by example! ;-)

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
I think this is identical to the sonic mk3 crew which turned into a joke after a self proclaimed entrepreneur didn't know he was just a middle man and literally turned everyone's brains to mush.

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Welcome...

We are a new crew and we had some growing pains...

But it looks like we are getting it together.... I have no clue about sonics crew as I'm a HNtard myself, and this is as I said a new crew.

Once we grow some more we can tell if we are doing it right or not. And things here may be modeled after the sonic crew. But I really don't know...

Again thanks for stopping in and commenting we need comments to. Help us fix what's broken... And work hard to make it all better.

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Not you silly, meeee

You haz a job now.... ;-)

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
Also, if Nate isn't able to handle social media I could definitely take that on... Lord knows I'm already overly involved in it lol.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
I think this is identical to the sonic mk3 crew which turned into a joke after a self proclaimed entrepreneur didn't know he was just a middle man and literally turned everyone's brains to mush.
I never really looked through the sonic crew but was wondering whom you are reffering to? Also I think this group is diffrrent and just a place for enthusiast to get together, enjoy each others rides without bias, and share our knowledge and some occasional laughs.

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
^^^ That sounds about right.

I wasn't around for the founding of most of the groups, but the majority had something in common to start - Region or Model.

This one formed from a group sharing a random chat thread, and despite some teasing about 'rice" mods is accepting of whatever members decide to do for their own fun.

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Damn straight!

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Actually this is a pretty good copy of the Sonic Crew. Notice the VERY similar attributes and setup:
Sonic Crew: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299319
Takers: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=519409

Now, I have JUST NOW looked at all the other owner's clubs and Sonic's Crew was the only other one that had that same layout that Takers copied. It might not be a direct copy, but a copy nonetheless. I know Luis came up with this concept in retaliation to Sonic Crew not accepting him, and he might not say it, but why else would it be so close?

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
Actually this is a pretty good copy of the Sonic Crew. Notice the VERY similar attributes and setup:
Sonic Crew: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299319
Takers: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=519409

Now, I have JUST NOW looked at all the other owner's clubs and Sonic's Crew was the only other one that had that same layout that Takers copied. It might not be a direct copy, but a copy nonetheless. I know Luis came up with this concept in retaliation to Sonic Crew not accepting him, and he might not say it, but why else would it be so close?
Maybe Sonic's Crew is cool? haha

Or perhaps just a reference point to start with that had a little familiarity.

Does it really matter?

Do you have any suggestions? Perhaps some changes or additions you've had good experience with?

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Maybe Sonic's Crew is cool? haha

Or perhaps just a reference point to start with that had a little familiarity.

Does it really matter?

Do you have any suggestions? Perhaps some changes or additions you've had good experience with?
Well I was just pointing out that the rules/regs indeed are a copy. To help you guys out though, I do feel that the hunt is a bit weird. Not everyone does plastidip I know ALOT that are against it.. Not everyone can park next to a massive body of water. You maybe should review that aspect of membership. Also, if you guys really want this to be a crew accepting of everyone, get rid of the approval process that Sonic's crew had. That will make your club an exclusive thing to get into. I agree that Sonic's crew was a bit weird to get into hence why our crew is somewhat small. Not all focus peeps mod their cars ya know.

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Well I'm "king" of the hunt now so I'm open to input.

I like the "hunt" I just figured it might be hard for some to complete, hence my "activism" about changes to it.

And the water part can be anything... Even a Puddle. But again suggestions are welcome here!

And the plastidip part is not a permanent requirement.

At first I kinda thought the hunt was stupid. But then once I did it it was fun. So I was being overly tarded about it originally. ;-)

Some of that cropped up when micah got hit trying to go out and get pics the first or second night. I was really worried he could have gotten badly hurt. I think k he was anxious about trying to get his hunt done. I didn't see the point then.... He was really zealous about being in the TakeOver.

I would like to see more people "getter done" ... So far only 4 of us have made any headway with it.

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
Well I was just pointing out that the rules/regs indeed are a copy. To help you guys out though, I do feel that the hunt is a bit weird. Not everyone does plastidip I know ALOT that are against it.. Not everyone can park next to a massive body of water. You maybe should review that aspect of membership. Also, if you guys really want this to be a crew accepting of everyone, get rid of the approval process that Sonic's crew had. That will make your club an exclusive thing to get into. I agree that Sonic's crew was a bit weird to get into hence why our crew is somewhat small. Not all focus peeps mod their cars ya know.
Interesting. I really liked the hunt. That's one of the reasons I joined. I thought it was different and added an aspect outside of post count to join. Not just some joe blow signing up for a number (but that's not me trying to be nasty about crews that are like that -- don't start that again!!).

I agree the body of water was difficult. But that's where a bit of creativity comes in. I live in the desert and just happened to have a pond in town. But I was tempted to use a bucket of water -- it is a body of water. It's not meant to be hard (I don't think) but fun in a way.

Plastidip - yea I understand that. Might be worth considering revising. Really it was only for the picture, so you could remove it. But that means you're still buying it in the first place just to play...

I don't want us to be exclusive in the sense that you have to be special to get in. But I really do like having done something to get in other than show up.

I like the suggestions. Keep em coming. Some of you have good/bad experience to share!!! :)

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
Well I'm "king" of the hunt now so I'm open to input.

I like the "hunt" I just figured it might be hard for some to complete, hence my "activism about changes to it.

And the water part can be anything... Even a Puddle. But again suggestions are welcome here!

And the plastidip part is not a permanent requirement.

At first I kinds thought the hunt was stupid. But then once I did it it was fun. So I was being overly tarded about it originally. ;-)

I would like to see more people getter done... So far only 4 of us have made any headway with it.

lulz. Our posts are kinda alike...

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I revised mine a bit, and now they are more so.... Lulz

And i r spexizal... [neener]

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Revised the Hunt, Please read.

Lowered requirements to 150 posts and 2 months. Please read.

They are both of my threads in the Stickied part.

Thanks. Let me know if I need to change anything else.

21 - 40 of 247 Posts