Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I was looking at the website of the track near my house and there are some Integra's running like 10.1's in the 1/8 mile and I know I have taken Integra's before and it had a GSR... so does this mean I will be running a 10.1 or quicker? I kinda want to know what to expect before I get out there....

My mods are intake, exhaust, TB, rear mount and soon to be cams, and header and flex. What do you all think?

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
sharon5384 said:
ok I was looking at the website of the track near my house and there are some Integra's running like 10.1's in the 1/8 mile and I know I have taken Integra's before and it had a GSR... so does this mean I will be running a 10.1 or quicker? I kinda want to know what to expect before I get out there....

My mods are intake, exhaust, TB, rear mount and soon to be cams, and header and flex. What do you all think?
Enough of this armchair racing sharon!

Just run the DAM**ED thing already!!![:)]

he he

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
Other than the engine mounts, we have similar mods. The fastest ive run is 15.96 during the florida winter. I went back to the same track and was getting similar 60's and was launching better cuz i could hook, but the heat was bogging me down. i was running 16.4. Depending on elevation of the track, my 1/8 milers are 10.5s. Good luck and work on launching and getting your 60 foots down, thats how you get the 10.1s and stuff.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok I am hoping to run a 10.2 atleast with my ST. We'll see I guess.

·
Registered
527 Posts
once you get the launch down you should be able to run a low 10 sec. 1/8 mile pass

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1/8 mile... don't have a 1/4 mile here yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts