Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you here in so cal , who have seen my car what do you think i should sell it for?
I really wanna move to Hawaii and money is getting real tight.
Right now for the car i have a Procharger kit sitting waiting to be on, the kit has been inspected by procharger and all seals have been replaced on the blower!I have paper work. the car sits on HR coil overs, front and rear focus Sport stress bar , Has SCT tuner, 17" racing harts wrapped BFG Gforce, car will come with a lower compression Head Gasket and new head bolts work done by focus sport. The grilles have been painted Satin Black, Mbrp cat-back, 800watt Sony amp New, New Ken wood 12
oh and a Aem wide band, Oh and Xm satellite radio.
Car has 81k car has been well taken care of and has be to the dealer many times just because i had warranty and i could...
I don't know if i should strip the car and sell it or sell it as is....
[/IMG]

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
makes me sad to even think about this!
i wanna take this thing to Hawaii but Cali draggin me down i love to Surf and i love good weather and hate the cold! but if i cant find a decent job here in the next month this thing has to go!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Dude if you are parting it out let me know how much for the 17" racing harts wrapped BFG Gforce?

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
If you plan on selling this or parting it out. Please post in the B/S/T forums. [;)]

I'd love to take that Pro Charger off your hands though [:D]

·
Registered
250 Posts
If u plan on parting it out, sell me the front bumper (with lip, fogs, lower grill) and I'll give u my zx3 front bumper so ur car doesn't go without a front bumper. I'd also like 2 buy the red door inserts and I'll give u mine 2 replace em.

Whatever u decide 2 do is cool. But if ur parting it out, u gotta buyer 4 some parts right here!

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys but i just cant seem to let it go, I'm getting the head done thanks to nitetimeboler Aka Joesph, and i will be putting the procharger on in the next month.

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well guys looks like it maybe a cracked piston ring

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tell me about it i don't wanna get rid of it but dam, i dono the mechanics doing a leak down test illl know by 5pm
pm offers on my parts

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wow cracked piston rings sux, i have to sell the focus i think, who the hell is going to buy a broken focus

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
who knows about motor builds

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
trying to get it figured out

·
Turbo Freak