Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
are u going for performance or looks? also, do u have chrome on ur car already?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
someone at work has these on his nissan

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I think the gold on black has won me over......

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
I LOVE the black on black look. i absolutely love the first ones. if i wasn't jobless right nowe i would look into those. they are da hawtness!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
they are sexy but probably over 20lbs each......so the gold are coming home to papi.....

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok so I got the gold rims on order.....she will look dead sexxxy......

·
Registered
518 Posts
I dont like how the lip on the black wheels makes it look chunky and bland, I'd go with the gold wheels, they look much cleaner.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
got the gold wheels, they are on their way.....should be here by monday or tuesday at the latest and nitto neogen should be here the same time frame....I will post pics once I get them on BIG BLACK...........

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well my wheels are on the delivery truck so if they get here soon enough I will get them mounted and try to post up pics tonight if not the day after x-mas.....WOOT WOOT

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WOOT>>>WOOT..........I got my wheels an hour ago....but since it's christmas eve....I probably won't be able to have them mounted until the 26th.....stay tuned.......

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Nice man. They remind me of a gold version of the stock SVT rims.

·
Registered
82 Posts
i had the evolve (mesh) ones because insurance paid for them and my buddy powdered them all flat black, they were 17/7 the offset is 42 soo rubbing is an issue and the lip makes them look like 16s cuz the spokes dont go down to it, 2 peice replicas go with the golds..... pumkin has them they look good

1 - 20 of 23 Posts