Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Is it two different colors from front to back?? Somehow I doubt it can run with a Boss Mustang. [rolleyes]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
What's inside it?

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nope its just one color with the big stripe. its malibu blue i believe, the same color as my old car. as far as whats in it? i couldnt check but im assuming a standard zetec maybe with some mods. it had a 3 inch exhaust tip from pilot i think?

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Wow, that's a trip then - on my monitor it looks lightish blue at the back and dark blue at the front. I dunno, not real keen on the stripes myself. Maybe if it actually had the performance to back that statement up...

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
still lots of leftovers

and they are still loaded with lots of 03s. they still arent giving them away though like some places.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nope svt im all set with my pzev. i did check out the nissan titan today though and sat in one. awesome truck!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Yeah, that's what I thought, I wondered why you would replace a PZEV with an 00 Zetec.

I know some of the dealers out here are using various rebate tricks to advertise 03 Focuses at prices in the 8-9 thousand dollar range, which is pretty impressive but I haven't read the fine print.

·
Banned
795 Posts
Damn, ur back bumpers r really huge! Look at how they stick out! lol

Anywayz, doesn't look like it's worth $6995... And what's wit the crappy cover thing on the front, what's that do for performance??? lol

·
Banned
795 Posts
Soz, didn't mean 2! lol

But hey, at least you'll have a bit more meat on ur car to protect the actual structure in a smash! lol

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
So this is just a paint job that some jerkoff put on his car? Is Boss an Tuner company like Saleen or Did Ford Make a Boss Mustang in previous years?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
LMFAO...a Boss Focus! Now I've seen it all!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts