Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Nah I don't like them either, the whole chrome thing tends to be a no-no after FORD did that with their headlights over here (2000-2001ish) and now again....

Not my style but to each their own......

·
Registered
251 Posts
crobro24, those lights should be legal as long as you put two red reflectors somewhere on the back of your car. By the way, red LEDs are legal, but red incandescent bulbs are not. And one more thing - for some reason our cops don't like these all-chrome aftermarket lights.

·
FoFo Quebec!
1,486 Posts
^^^Peterbilt maybe you can do (almost) anything to your car in California but crobro24 is from Ontario, Canada and the laws over here are a little stiffer.

crobro24 my advise to you would be : if you like 'em take 'em. Just have in mind that you'll have to change your bulb sockets (at least one) 'cause they are made to fit an European version (E-Marked). Also, it's probably illegal to install them but check with your local law enforcement to be sure. Happy moding. (y)

·
Registered
167 Posts
No to my taste either fellow Canadian!!!!!

Where in Quebec are you from qbert442? I'm in Kirkland (west island)

·
Registered
705 Posts
Black everything it might look good. I'm not a fan of chrome, I usually hate the stuff, but on a black car with black rims, tint, blacked out side markers and SVT style lights (http://www.focushacks.com/index.php?modid=43) it has the chance to look very nice. But then again black taillights would look just as good if not better. Your choice, good luck with what you do.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts