Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys..
i'm lookin at getting a new 03' zx3 pzev with basically every option...
what did people pay here for 03's with all the rebates and whatnot?
the sticker price for this ones like 17,700...with rebates its down to 13,500.
does this sound like a resonable price?

thx

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
I paid 15,200 counting everything out the door... no trade-in etc. It's loaded with all but the Audiophile. I got it in the end of July (26th actually) so you should be able to finagle something better now that they really want those 'old' leftover '03s out of the way! Good luck, it's one hell of a little car!

·
Registered
875 Posts
11,6 w/ Comfort Package & $500 trade

·
Registered
99 Posts
$12.5k w/ 75,000 mile extended warranty. PZEV ZX3. Power nothing. MP3 CD deck. Got $3,000 off sticker and argued another $1,000 farther for some water spots, which I promptly removed with some Meguiars something-or-other.

Hell, in Fresno, they're advertising the same $3 grand off of the new '04 Focus, as well. Damnit. Thanksgiving day sale and whatnot.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
$12.6k for a ZX3 Premium. Only could get a 2000 dollar rebate because thats all they offered in Virginia, even though I bought the car up north and they had 3000.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I already said how much I paid for my PZEV. Stop asking![:D]

·
Registered
253 Posts
when i get mine that i have been waiting for for 3 months it;'ll be
msrp $16,565 - rebates $1250 - GAP Insurance from when i totalled my 2002 zx3 $1000 - out of pocket $750 =$13,565 + Misc Charges for accesories = $14,500 total for a 2004 zx3 pzev premium egg yolk yellow.

·
Registered
847 Posts
14,500 then used the 3k rebate as a down payment, 600 more is coming as soon as I mail them a copy of my degree I completed recently.

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
no... I just got lucky from Hayward Ford. If you want a copy of the paper work I can scan that sucka in. it was the rebate for the 03 ZX3. Dealer was in need of a sale.

·
Registered
847 Posts
So after rebates, that makes more sense

·
Registered
101 Posts
11k after tax and rebates: base, No A/C, no Power windows, no power door locks, has the cd player, and the 15" alloy rims woo.... manual. i added Power door locks after wee... im getting a alarm system with keyless entry soon.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
10, 900. I have 16 in wheels, 6cd in dash, a/c, leather wrapped steering wheel, and manual locks and windows.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wow, looks like i got a bitchin deal on my ZX3. It came out to 14,982.78 (its sad that i remember that) options:
power premium package-
pwr win
pwr lck
fogs llights
ATX (damn that thing to the depths of hell)
16 inch alloys
6-disc in dash
the sport fabric (dont know if it makes a diference)
tach
titanium colored gauges
thats about it, i was trying for the 5-speed but seeing as how the car was a basically a graduation gift i wasnt allowed to have one cuz "...justin you dont know how to drive stick." like hell! my car was blcked in by 2 cars that were 5-speeds (but no options) and i had to move them cuz the sales man couldnt drive a standard!
man life just kicked me in the gonads then

RANDOM THOUGHT: i think i might go crazy on my focus...get an SVT motor, stuff it with all things forged and balanced, place an order with jackson racing, see if i cant crank the boost up! transplant all manner of SVT items into my PZEV (brakes, ABS, Tranny) and go auto X-ing

·
Registered
270 Posts
i paid 16200 then -3000 rebate for my '03 centennial zts

·
Registered
344 Posts
$10,863.98 > after any/all rebates. it is a base model, but has 15" alloys and A/C. no power locks, mirrors, windows, no leather, and no foglamps. i want to install foglamps.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts