Focus Fanatics Forum banner

201 - 220 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thought this would be fun I will try to do it in chronological order...
1987 Buick Electra hand me down first car ran like a tank
93 grand am gt first car I bought
Sl2 saturn
96 geo tracker
97 mercury sable (the worst car ever)
00 Blazer
01 Saab 9-5 (fast fun free tuner software and could get 40+ mpg on highway)
3 FC3s RX7 rebuilds from the bare chassis up including engine rebuild
3 1993-1997 Pontiac Firebird project rebuilds in various states
1991 Toyota MR2 mostly suspension and bodywork (most fun car overall)
1993 Civic HB engine and body work
Eagle Talon TSI
1997 grand am gt
99 Saab 9-3 (fastest car and easiest to tune) bigger FMIC exhaust etc free tuning software made it super cheap to tune, torque steer was hellacious
01 tiburon
Isuzu Impulse RS
93 huge lifted k1500 chevy truck 4x4
99 Grand Am
96 audi a4 quattro
currently own
01 durango rt
04 focus svt

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here is just a couple of them.
97 Acura integra
05 civic si
07 scion Tc
00 civic si
And then all the wife's cars and ones prior to these but these are most recent.

·
Registered
75 Posts
93 topaz lol was fun with the 5 speed
97 sable, friend of mines owns it now has almost 500k on it still on original motor and trans, none of us believe it to this day but I took good care of the car when I owned it as well as my friend that has it now
08 escape let the ex take over payments and keep it
07 red fx4 f-150
98.5 svt contour(phhh owned it 2 years worked on it prolly 1 1/2 of them years lol not even kidding though was fun when It wasn't a money pit)
02 ford taurus(wifes car right now 201k on it)
02 Red zx3 focus svt(best car outta all of them I've owned outta all of them and prolly the most reliable other then me just blown the headgasket from a coolant leak that happen while driving) current car(down until I fix it)

sent from my rooted thunderblaster!

·
Registered
29 Posts
93 topaz lol was fun with the 5 speed
97 sable, friend of mines owns it now has almost 500k on it still on original motor and trans, none of us believe it to this day but I took good care of the car when I owned it as well as my friend that has it now
08 escape let the ex take over payments and keep it
07 red fx4 f-150
98.5 svt contour(phhh owned it 2 years worked on it prolly 1 1/2 of them years lol not even kidding though was fun when It wasn't a money pit)
02 ford taurus(wifes car right now 201k on it)
02 Red zx3 focus svt(best car outta all of them I've owned outta all of them and prolly the most reliable other then me just blown the headgasket from a coolant leak that happen while driving) current car(down until I fix it)

sent from my rooted thunderblaster!
That 97 sable is pretty unbelievable. I actually got mine from my parents who took it to the mercury dealer for everything and I continued servicing it at the specific intervals with motorcraft oil. And the thing had bad mains after 190k miles so kudos for the miles man! But my parents had to replace the transmission in that free from Mercury due to a "known" defective part and it was slow and horrible gas mileage when we owned it. Had the 3.0 vulcan.

·
Registered
75 Posts
That 97 sable is pretty unbelievable. I actually got mine from my parents who took it to the mercury dealer for everything and I continued servicing it at the specific intervals with motorcraft oil. And the thing had bad mains after 190k miles so kudos for the miles man! But my parents had to replace the transmission in that free from Mercury due to a "known" defective part and it was slow and horrible gas mileage when we owned it. Had the 3.0 vulcan.
Mine had the 3.0 but I'm not sure if it were the Vulcan or not, next time I see my buddy which I haven't in a really long time but outta nowhere every few years run into ill take a pic of the mileage and post it up, my wifes 02 with pretty much the same motor has 201k right now and still runs great, she babies the thing though and has the last prolly 30-40k plus my sister who is younger then us and drives like a grandma gave it too us and put about 20-30k on it nothing wrong with a free car lol but Yeah I never had too many problems with mine was a great car

build #3551 of 4788

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not going to list 200+ vehicles but here are highlights of the more fun ones:

8 different V8 S10's
93 GMC Typhoon
9 different V8 F bodies (nearly stock to turbo and supercharged with full suspension to go around curves)
BMW V8 wagon with 6 speed
BMW 740i's and 740iL's (still have 2)
Multiple 300ZX single and one twin turbo
Probably 100 or so Honda Civics, CRX's, and Acura Integras from bone stock to turbo or JRSC charged with handling suspension
6.0 swapped Avalanche with full bolt ons and cam (procharged for short period of time)
Lots more but either can't remember or not worth mentioning...

·
Registered
33 Posts
In order, but not a complete list.... 1984 Hurst Oldsmobile Cutlass, 1985 Mazda RX7, 1989 Nissan 240sx with an SR20DET swap, 1991 Nissan 240sx with a SR20DET swap, 1991 Nissan 240sx, 2002 Audi A4 Quattro, now a 2003 SVTF.

·
Registered
57 Posts
93 Ford Taurus with bad tranny had to cool down the tranny before I can put it back to gear (fun days), 93 benz 190E then I started with the focus : 02 zx3 charcoal w svt swap, 01 zx3 black, 03 yellow zx4, 03 svt red, 02 red svt, now a 03 silver svt then on the side my ap2 s2k

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
First car that I actually picked and purchased myself was my ZX5 SVT. The cars before that were my parents cars that they let me drive. I just got the Miata a few months ago as a second car, and it is a ton of fun.

1997 Geo Metro
1998 Chrysler Cirrus
2003 ZX5 SVT Focus (Totaled by a Friend...)
2003 ZX3 SVT Focus (Current)
1994 Mazda Miata (Current)

201 - 220 of 236 Posts