Focus Fanatics Forum banner

15381 - 15398 of 15398 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
What are you towing with that? I contemplated pulling a harbor freight trailer during a cross country move recently but decided against it.
I have a 4x8 HF trailer for light stuff. Also have a removable cage for the trailer that will haul Hogs and Dogs.
Trapped Hogs can be sold live in TX

·
Registered
25 Posts
Found a clean set of Contour SVT wheels with good tires in the junkyard a few days ago. Went back to get them this morning and they were gone. That's what I had planned for the Focus today. Like these.

·
So mote be it
8,804 Posts
Found a clean set of Contour SVT wheels with good tires in the junkyard a few days ago. Went back to get them this morning and they were gone. That's what I had planned for the Focus today. Like these.

wheels always go fast at my local pick n pull... same for anything SVT :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
What did I do to my Focus today

I have been waiting for the trim piece on the driver door to come in for replacement. It has arrived and needs to straighten out after shipment for placement on the car. This is all a result of a deer strike on the first day I owned the car.

v/r,

2003FordFocusZX3

·
Registered
20 Posts
WOW, three months and no new posts? Oh well, I installed new brake pads in the front as inside pads where at the very bottom of the wear indicator cut lines. Oil and filter for my hard working little 2.0. Also dropped the tranny pan, drained all the old oil, which looked pretty amazing and installed a new filter and 3.5 litres of fresh Mercon V and all is running nicely. Also had the new Hakapalitas studded and installed. Bring on the snow!!

Cheers Boys and Girls!

Mike

·
Registered
331 Posts
Ahh, brake jobs. Just did pads all the way around on the Avenger. Were not to squeakers yet, but probably about 1/3 rd left.
Always had an odd growl when braking hard. Not a grind or squealing, but a growl.
Both inside rear pads, material was separated from metal. Glad I replaced them now.
Not sure what was on there, but replaced with Wagner Thermo-quiet. Way more consistent brake feel, more linear than before.
Rotors looked good and spec'd out.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,328 Posts
Broke out the 15mm buffer Sunday morning & did a light clean up w/ Griots poly wax lsp.....

15381 - 15398 of 15398 Posts