Focus Fanatics Forum banner

14881 - 14900 of 15408 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Today I painted my fuse box lid and battery box lid metallic purple and added a LED light under the cowl to light up the engine bay a little. I will post pics once the paint dries and I put the lids back on.

Here is a pic, as promised...
Battery and Fuse Box Lid:

Engine Bay LED:

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
Yesterday washed & waxed the Explorer.

Today washed / polished / glazed / sealed / waxed the Tick (the ZX3). Removed the carpet and other little items from the interior. secured removed wired harness parts.

Body is sore and ready to do nothing tomorrow.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Vacuumed out all the leaves and dirt on the 'shelf' between the trunk and back window under the trunk lid. Need to get in there with some cleaner to get the rest tomorrow.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Decided to do a little more painting.... Decided to do the Airbox lid, and the little vent covers on the cowl.

Airbox and Air inlet tube:

Vent covers:

All put back together:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Weeeeeelppppppppp.

Looks like my last Combustion Chamber Cleaning finally did my O2 Sensor in (P0420). RIP.
That sucks! Hey look at it this way though... an O2 sensor is cheaper than a new engine! What were you using to clean the combustion chambers?

·
Registered
2,553 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
That sucks! Hey look at it this way though... an O2 sensor is cheaper than a new engine! What were you using to clean the combustion chambers?
Mopar Combustion Chamber Cleaner.

It's been around for a while and it's actually really good at cleaning too. I know everyone uses Seafoam etc. however with this, you actually spray it past your throttle body.

Dang. Poor car only gets one wash a year..? [:D]
Sadly... That's my car. Between dust and road use... It's hard to keep Black clean.

Took out the ngk plugs & put the wrong spark plugs in my svt :)~ tomorrow will go back to get the "C's" instead of the "FE's"
My plugs looked similar. I'll have to take a picture.

·
Registered
103 Posts
The wife is driving my 2016 SE, so I decided to take my 05 ZX3 and clean her out and giver her a little bath. (After driving the 2016, I really dont like driving the 05 anymore!... lol)

14881 - 14900 of 15408 Posts