·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Got to go out and enjoy it on some twisties for the first time ☺
Also switched out the F1s for BFG Comp 2 A/S

·
Registered
617 Posts
Drooled all over my new RS intake tube and engine cover! Ive been waiting over 2 weeks for this to finally get here...
so much was the engine cover? and where from ,i have the rs airbox but depo intake tube
It's all listed in the thread over on focusst.org I posted the link to it above. I think it was $60 I got everything from Tasca but I noticed they just raised the prices on these items so I'm sure they read these threads and have algorithms that adjust for supply & demand.

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
After replacing the coolant lines Friday and all the plastic coolant pieces to nice upgraded aluminum castings (no more leaks!), I got her new shoes put on Saturday, and while I only planned to detail the inside today...she got a bath, wheel wash and wax, and a killer mtn twisty special. :D

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
Nothing to special. cracked open a cold beer and did a Valvoline Full syn oil change. Just about to hit 45k miles on my 2014 mk3. Been great so far. Just oil changes and i've done the brakes one time.

Reactions: 04ZTSJelf

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Ordered her some parts.

DCT Fluid, Cabin Filter, Air Filter, Acc. Belt, Main Belt and some other maintenance stuff.

Also, picked up some 30mm Spring Spacers from eBay. Would have loved the Rebel Devil kit but $2K+ is too rich for my blood even if it's 3". Spacers will get you a 1".

I may see if I like this, if not I'll go the Volvo parts route.

Spring spacers have worked great for the Russians on their Focus2, Focus3 and Kuga's with no ill reports. Look forward to it.

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
Not your EcoBoost sedan is that? Sad!

·
Super Moderator
8,951 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,951 Posts
ouch. :(

Only scrape up the rear side? Doesn't look too horrid. Looks like the car is still square and drive-able!

Sounds scary nonetheless.
yea, it bit a little bit. especially since i just got it ready for inspection :(

scratched up the front bumper, broke a headlight and grill on the front end

trunk lid is not square, rear bumper cover, rear tail light all broken and the quarter panel was pushed into the trunk about 6 inches

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
yea, it bit a little bit. especially since i just got it ready for inspection :(

scratched up the front bumper, broke a headlight and grill on the front end

trunk lid is not square, rear bumper cover, rear tail light all broken and the quarter panel was pushed into the trunk about 6 inches
fudge dude. :(

Best of luck pulling her back together.

Glad you are still in one piece!

·
Super Moderator
8,951 Posts
thank you, sure ill need it at least a little. got a little cold to continue working tonight, plan is to fiberglass the larger dents till its semi-flat then bondo the rest.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
14761 - 14780 of 15408 Posts