Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1001 - 1020 of 15408 Posts

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Which twin has the Toni?

Need a further away pic for better point of view.
But then it would look like a Subaru, not a Focus.
(He had me goin' there for a while wondering when he had painted his red Focus blue, 'til I remembered the other car.)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
what brand and type were the driving lights?
The box just says driveing lights idk what brand but needed extra wire cause kit wasent long enough.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Put in my headlights and tail lights from Sabersport!

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Added some more niteshade to my tails.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Brought out the Ol' Carnuba wax and went to work on my horrible paint. looks pretty good from 20ft.

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,006
Bought some LEDs for the mazda. My first time, I hope they work. lol

I hope they will work in the plate lights too.

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Titular Wit Here
5,205 Posts
Bought some LEDs for the mazda. My first time, I hope they work. lol

I hope they will work in the plate lights too.
I have very similar-looking lights for my license plates on the GTO and the Transit Connect. They've been good, although weirdly the set I got for the Goat has a slightly mismatched color temperature.

Yesterday I picked up the Honda... looks exactly the same, but drives WAY better thanks to 4 new shocks, new front brakes w/calipers, new rear brakes w/cylinders, new engine mounts, and new tie rod ends. WOW. Much easier to shift smoothly thanks to the mounts, much more composed thanks to the shocks, doesn't steer like a boat in the water thanks to the tie rods. Now I just have to find an 86 Civic in Greek White to donate body parts!

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
Still not the best pic but I never remember to take one when it's out of the garage.

·
Registered
439 Posts
^^ i scrolled UP the page, instead of DOWN the page. So when i saw those pipes and diffuser, i was all like [80?] . But then I realized it was a 'Ru (which i LOVE btw), and then i was like [confused]

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I managed to blow both headlights at once (cheap H9s that came in the new headlights) so I had to tear off the grille and the lights for a 3rd time. Then I figured out I aimed the projectors too low, so I had to re-level them.

It will be a small miracle if I get everything done to the car that I want to before Focus Rising.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
I set myself a few hours tonight to work on the focus. haven't had the chance since I got home almost a month ago. dropping the subframe right now (well... not right NOW. I'm here cause I'm dropping other things...) ANYWAY we'll see how she likes the GM axle.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I set myself a few hours tonight to work on the focus. haven't had the chance since I got home almost a month ago. dropping the subframe right now (well... not right NOW. I'm here cause I'm dropping other things...) ANYWAY we'll see how she likes the GM axle.
That is some funny "shit". Hahaha

Sent from my Galaxy S3 on Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
^^ i scrolled UP the page, instead of DOWN the page. So when i saw those pipes and diffuser, i was all like [80?] . But then I realized it was a 'Ru (which i LOVE btw), and then i was like [confused]
Sorry,I do however think that size pipe is perfect for the Focus too

·
Titular Wit Here
5,205 Posts
Took the Honda for a drive on the back roads of Fairfield and Napa, CA. Amazing how much better the car behaves now. It's a hoot! But I also got a (gentle) reminder that old cars don't have anti-lock brakes when I got a little too hot in a turn, and tried to reel it in with the brakes and slid for a 1/2 second or so. Woops.

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
ok,I see the dragon now;not bad but a little too Fast&thefurious for me.

1001 - 1020 of 15408 Posts