Focus Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 15408 Posts

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
that old steering wheel is UGLY!!

Finished my exhaust today. It's amazing how much better I can weld when I'm not pissed off and dehydrated. Had to use a bench grinder though. Spent 45min looking for various parts to our grinders, but no luck.

Anyway, welds came out as good as they could for stainless with innershield wire. Finished it up with some paint too. No leaks, Put a new gasket on my manifold downpipe too. sounds great, looks great. I'm happy.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Put on an exhaust tip (bolt-on). Not bad, will do until I do an actual exhaust system.

·
Registered
795 Posts
that old steering wheel is UGLY!!

Finished my exhaust today. It's amazing how much better I can weld when I'm not pissed off and dehydrated. Had to use a bench grinder though. Spent 45min looking for various parts to our grinders, but no luck.

Anyway, welds came out as good as they could for stainless with innershield wire. Finished it up with some paint too. No leaks, Put a new gasket on my manifold downpipe too. sounds great, looks great. I'm happy.

Looks good! If only I had access to a lift.. It would make things easier

#AINTCARE
#TIRESLAYER
[HOONIGAN]

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Sorry mike that don't look like a very safe lifting point with suspension at full drop. I could see it kicking that arm off there at a moments notice.

Sent from 34.0764° N, 118.4296° W
It's completely fine James. It's centered on the lifting pad and the arm is locked into place. I've lifted quite a few trucks with the back arms on the spring shackle which is similar.

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Well it looks like 4" of snow is the threshold for for the mazda with all seasons. Atleast from a dead stop on freash snow. If there is already tracks in the snow its fine but from a stop it just spins and pulls to the side.

I had to back up 15 feet or so to get it the momentum to keep it moving. I did a lot of rolling stops on the way home. Took three attempts to get into a parking spot I ended up giving up parking between cars, and went down and parked at a angle and took up two spots. Still to get at least 4 more inches.

I hope work is closed tomorrow.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
it was 43 degrees earlier. I contemplated doing a little clay action. might do it tomorrow as I'm waiting on parts for the focus anyway.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I installed new Bravox 5x7s in the doors of my wagon. Components up front and coaxial ones in the back. Quite possible the smoothest car speakers I have ever heard. Love them. Next is to finish my subwoofer build.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Washed both Foci. Poor F350 neglected.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Took my Kaminari lip off for the third time this winter. Another storm predicted for Thurs. into Friday. I don't feel like plowing.

·
Registered
31 Posts
stared at the bubbles in my new window tint (I know they will go away). Got my stubby antenna in the mail and installed it. Whew... I need a break[grinking]

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Just the simple version for now..... clay barred, cut, polished, and waxed my hood and my driver's door. here's the paint on the hood before and after.

and the clay bar. Yeah I really cleaned the paint first too so it needed it. I got this about every square foot of hood.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Tom Dually gets a bath...

I washed, polished, and waxed my F350 "Tom Dually"... [bath]

I really need to wash under the hood soon, too. 2006 with just under 55,000 miles on the odo. Good truck, although it drinks a lot of diesel.
EDIT: About 2 years back, I had a limb come down out of a tree and dent my truck, and the body shop did extra work for me in return for not replacing the FX4 decals. They were hokey anyway, but it is an FX4.

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
I had low oil so took it to dealer. They scheduled me in for a more extensive examination next week.

My new intake shipped today, I'm hoping it doesn't take a stupid length of time to get here

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,797 Posts
I rotated and topped off the air in my tires, also added like 3 drops of oil to the engine. Tomorrow if it is sunny, I think I might plastidip over my stripes. I ran out last time so the dip is really thin along the edges and isn't perfectly straight from the tear. I got plenty this time though.

81 - 100 of 15408 Posts