Focus Fanatics Forum banner

9501 - 9520 of 15408 Posts

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
thats what everything i have read has said. Can't wait to get it installed and test it out!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Thanks Mr Burks, I appreciate your comments. The car came with the Titanium Handling Package, which I'm assuming lowers the car. I have not altered the suspension. The body kit was also listed on the window sticker, not as a dealer installed option, $950 as I recall.

You will appreciate the sway bar. I had one installed on my '13 SE, and the car drove like it was on rails. Very tight.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
Thanks Mr Burks, I appreciate your comments. The car came with the Titanium Handling Package, which I'm assuming lowers the car. I have not altered the suspension. The body kit was also listed on the window sticker, not as a dealer installed option, $950 as I recall.

You will appreciate the sway bar. I had one installed on my '13 SE, and the car drove like it was on rails. Very tight.
Nice, i wish i would have got mine with all of that from the factory. i'm actually planning on adding the handling package when i add lowering springs. I havent decided if i want to buy the body kit or just get the side skirts and rear bumper painted to match the body. I really like the way the kit looks on your car though. it's nice seeing yours since it's the same color as mine.

that's awesome, i cant wait to install the sway bar. i've been looking forward to getting it for awhile and now i finally have the money.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
I drove mine to ford dealer. Drove 15 SE with sport package. Very smooth and didn't drive like any dct focus I've driven before. Drove Focus ST and it was.. Not slow but it wasn't as fun as I was expecting. Drove Fiesta ST. It threw me in the seat and took my lunch money. Love it. Have to check insurance monday before going any further. Also my CEL came on on the way home but it ran fine. Will deal with it tomorrow..

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
NICE! i would love to eventually get a Fiesta ST.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
Installed the E-RMM
How does it feel? i just ordered the insert from Fswerks. I'm hoping it makes a big difference although at 13$ shipped it's kind of hard to complain. i was considering the E-RMM but figured i would try the cheaper option first.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Why don't you get that? You could use another. FoST (ST1) i saw would be about $20k. FiST about $21k (no recaros that I wanted but does have nav and sunroof that I don't want).

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
Nah...we're downsizing the collection...lol.

Good luck though. There's tons of nice Foci out there!

[cheers]

I'm going to the U Pull & Pay today to go part hunting. They've got 9 Focus in the yard ATM.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
I'm gonna have to wait on a newer M3.... I've realized the need for a truck.

And Avalanches are cool

9501 - 9520 of 15408 Posts