Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay new to all of this...so what are your guys' take on rims tires....live in ohio so i would need a tire that would work well in the winter....and i would also like to keep this as low cost as possible i have been looking around for used but haven't found anything that good so possibly post some pics with some prices and that would be terriffic!

So basicly best bang for the buck...with good style too........oh and i have an 03 SE so...

lets see um!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I just got the ultra lite from steeda the chrome 17 normally are 249 but they are discounted to 149. Cost 665 to my door. Now tires go to tirerack.com the have all sizes of kumo ectsa 711 on sale. This is a good tire but being discontinued for another model. I paid 245 for all 4 shipped to my door 2 day. That size was 215 45 17. This combo was the best and cheepest I could find. Might be even cheeper if you get something in black from steeda. Don't hurt to check them out. Click on my link at the bottem of this post to see the tires and rims on my car.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
i hate ohio winters lol. i run a dedicated set of snow tires in the winter and will probably do the same with every car i'll own after seeing how much of a difference it made in snow performance. as far as rims go, i went with Enkei RSV's for my summer wheels[thumb]

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Mastodon said:
tirerack.com has the 17x7 Ford Racing 10 spoke and 5 spoke tuner wheels on sale for $89.
LIAR! [bash] Hey, my granny lives in Memphis! w00t! [woot]

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey focuson03 ya i wish i could do the same and get a set of winter tires...i might see how much they would run me b/c i still want to put some other mods on so....money is the key and going to college here in about a month in a half....money is getting tighter and tighter so...ya
and where in the heck is cortland at???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts