Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Passenger side seat broke I don't know how she did it but she did it lol what's the mechanism made out of plastic and can someone find me an illustration blown up so I can try to fix this

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just called ford they want me to bring it in they said the recline mechanism is in the seat.... What am I looking at money wise ?

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Just called ford they want me to bring it in they said the recline mechanism is in the seat.... What am I looking at money wise ?
All dealers are independently owned and operated, and can set their own prices. I can look into some options with some more information. Can you please let me know your mileage?

Meagan

·
Registered
183 Posts
125,000 or somewhere around there I'm trying to get a better understanding of how the Assembly goes togethere
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=322274

Pix of the repair i did to my drivers seat a while back, it will show you where the actual reclining hinge assembly fits on the back of the seat and how it bolts to the bottom of the seat assembly, in your case it will be a mirror image of this being the passengers side. Not all that difficult to get to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts