Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm looking to get some new lug nuts for my car. I'm not looking to spend a bagillion dollars, so I'm just gonna go with some Gorilla tuner lug nuts. I have a screaming yellow hatch with flat black Rota Slip Streams, so I've narrowed it down to either black or gold lug nuts. What do you guys think? I'm leaning towards black, but I see how gold could work.

Le Colonel in Portrait by David4thirds, on Flickr

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
I'd go black. Gold has no tie in to the rest of the car.

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
I would say go Black , but you may want to call about the Gorilla lug nuts . I ordered some from Summit Racing and had to return them because they wouldn't fit . Then come to find out they didn't make any for my 07 Focus .

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
i would say gold. it would add juast a light touch of spice to the rims

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Gold if you want them to be noticed, black if you don't care, I would do gold tho

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmm, it sounds like gold would be a bit of a gamble, so I might stick with black. Thanks for all the responses. I'm sure anything will look better than the ones I have now. They're Gorilla lug nuts that were originally blue, got really scratched up, painted black, and got really scratched up again, so now it's a chrome/blue/black mess. Oh well, that's what happens when you get free lug nuts.

I would say go Black , but you may want to call about the Gorilla lug nuts . I ordered some from Summit Racing and had to return them because they wouldn't fit . Then come to find out they didn't make any for my 07 Focus .
I currently have Gorilla lug nuts on my car that came with the wheels. I believe they are 12 x 1.5, standard size for the Focus.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
chrome, painted lugs will scratch of in time and look chrome anyways

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
chrome, painted lugs will scratch of in time and look chrome anyways
True, I might just paint these ones and hold on to cash for some real anodized aluminum lug nuts or something. How about a dark bronze?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts