Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i picked up a lip kit the other day for cheap, however i don't know who made it and what it looks like on a car painted. can u guys help me find out who made it please?? here r some pics...

it would help out a lot, thanks.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
ohhhhhhh i knew the name of it but i cant remember the name. i think its euro style lip kit. the front lip inserts are for euro side markers.

still trying to remember a name.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
found this pic soooo far:

Reactions: sjdwales

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
its a JMS US spec front lip.

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thanks for pics, u have just made me happy, i picked it up since it was $40 for whole kit at roush.

rep will be given.

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes i am now, i was going to keep the side skirts anyway, but now i know what the front will look like im happy. if anyone finds a pic of rear lip on the car too can u post it please. im looking everywhere but cant find it

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
it doesnt look great, but it is definitely better than stock imo..

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the rear looks as if they just slapped something on the back and called it a day. il just have to save up for svt rear

·
Registered
359 Posts
Dude, where exactly did you get this whole kit for a lousy $40??? You said Roush - did you mean online or at some brick&mortar place? Since I have to do everything on the cheap, I would be thrilled beyond words to get a deal like this!!

·
Lets get twisted
2,331 Posts
Does anyone know if they make a kit similar to that for '05 or higher and where could I find one?

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
if any of u guys interested in the front or rear lip pm me. the only thing im keeping r the side skirts. also if u have anything to trade i may consider that also

1 - 19 of 19 Posts